Freedom Concepts Adventurer
As long as the equipment is returned in new, re-saleable condition, within 30 days of the Return Authorization we will refund your original purchase cost without any re-stock fee!
**For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Some manufacturers will not permit returns on certain products. Please check with Customer Service if you have any questions.
There are certain things you must do in the event of a return.
1) Keep your original carton and packing materials for safe transport! Please carefully repack the items in their original packaging so they are secure and tight inside the box. Utilize any plastic bags that came with your order - they protect items from vibration during shipping.
2) Contact us within 30 days of the receipt of the products. Email us or call us for return instructions and a Return Authorization number.
You must have a Return Authorization number to ensure that your return is processed.
Some important notes about returns:
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. A refund will not be given on merchandise that is lost by the carrier.
- If you paid a shipping fee on your original order for expedited, international or other shipping it is Non-Refundable even upon return of your order.
- Please note that returns may go back to a different location than they originated from. If you return an item to our warehouse in New York without a Return Authorization Number the cost we incur to ship the item to the manufacturer's warehouse on your behalf will be deducted from the amount of your credit, if any.
If the item cannot be made re-sellable you have the option of:
1. Paying to have the item delivered back to you.
2. Adjustment to credit for a 25% Disposal Fee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-371-2778 or 1-315-429-7112 to reach Customer Service. We are here to help!
PLEASE NOTE: The High Back with Chest Strap, Neoprene Adjustable Footplates & Chest Harness shown above are not included with the tricycle. They can each be added on as accessories.
The Adventurer is one of Freedom Concepts larger models. The Adventurer’s full 34" rear stance gives you all the support you need. And with the larger wheels, traversing over uneven terrain is made easier. This model is targeted towards children and young adults, ages 10 to 20+ years.
The Adventurer offers several standard features with an added dimension of support and comfort for young adult riders. The handlebars, seat and crank mechanisms are adjustable. Adventurer’s walk-through design and step-on platform decrease obstacles for transfers on and off the tricycle.
The Adventurer has two rear band brakes for safety. The hand controls for the band brakes are mounted on the handlebars for the rider to operate. If the rider needs assistance operating the brakes, one or both of the controls can be mounted in the rear of the tricycle on the assistance handle or the optional rear steering handle.
Is this Product Right for You?
- Appropriate for children and young adults with mild to moderate disabilities
- “Inseam" should be within the “Inseam" Measurement Range of the tricycle to promote a proper seating position
- Also pay close attention to “User Weight Capacity" for proper sizing
- Questions? Our therapists can help you with a proper fit… to start please click SIZING HELP and complete a simple form, or call us toll free at (800) 371-2778
Standard Features include:
- Stable three-wheel design to accommodate older children through young adults
- Adjustable Handlebars: The Adjustable Handle easily move out of the way for simple and safe transfers on and off the tricycle.
- Right & Left hoop handlebars adjust up, down, forward, and backward independently.
- Self-Centering Spring: This spring helps keep the tricycle heading in a straight line instead of veering to the right or left.
- Direct Drive: The pedals move as the tricycle moves, whether it’s backwards or forwards.
- Adjustable Crank: The crank is attached to a bracket that allows you to adjust the distance between the crank and the seat as the rider grows.
- Heavy Duty Steel Chain guard
- Adjustable Low Back Seat (17"w x 10"h)
- Seat Base measures 16.75" W x 14" D
- Hip Belt measures 2" W
- Knobby Solid Tires with Aluminum Wheels
- Mountain Bike Style Pedals
- Quick Release Bolts for easy adjustment of all parts of the tricycle.
- Tricycles come fully assembled so that your ride can begin right away!
- Powder baked paint
- Crank Arm Length is 5"
- Locking Hand Brakes (2) - One can be placed on the rear assistance handle if two in the front is not optimal
- Front V Brake & Rear Disc Brake
- Safety Flag
- Wheel Reflectors
- Multi Tool & Tool Pouch
|Freedom Concepts Adventurer||Adventurer 20"||Adventurer 26"||Adventurer Tandem|
|Target User Age||10 to 20+ years||12 to 20+ years||7+ years|
|Maximum User Weight||175 lbs.
|Weight of Bike||65 lbs.
|Wheel Size||20" smooth
|Front=24" (61 cm) knobby
Rear=26" (66 cm) knobby
|Back Rest Height||13 W x 18" H||17" W x 18" H||13" W x 18" H|
*Frame Height without Seat
**Rear Steering option adds 12" (30.5 cm) to Frame Length
Gear Shifting Adjustment (8 Speed):
Chest Belt & Harness Adjustment:
Cable Steering Adjustment:
Caliper Brake Adjustment:
Hand Brake Tension Adjustment:
Locking Hand Brakes:
V Brake Adjustment: