AmTryke 12in. STANDARD Special Needs Tricycle
As long as the equipment is returned in new, re-saleable condition, within 30 days of the Return Authorization we will refund your original purchase cost without any re-stock fee!
**For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Some manufacturers will not permit returns on certain products. Please check with Customer Service if you have any questions.
There are certain things you must do in the event of a return.
1) Keep your original carton and packing materials for safe transport! Please carefully repack the items in their original packaging so they are secure and tight inside the box. Utilize any plastic bags that came with your order - they protect items from vibration during shipping.
2) Contact us within 30 days of the receipt of the products. Email us or call us for return instructions and a Return Authorization number.
You must have a Return Authorization number to ensure that your return is processed.
Some important notes about returns:
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. A refund will not be given on merchandise that is lost by the carrier.
- If you paid a shipping fee on your original order for expedited, international or other shipping it is Non-Refundable even upon return of your order.
- Please note that returns may go back to a different location than they originated from. If you return an item to our warehouse in New York without a Return Authorization Number the cost we incur to ship the item to the manufacturer's warehouse on your behalf will be deducted from the amount of your credit, if any.
If the item cannot be made re-sellable you have the option of:
1. Paying to have the item delivered back to you.
2. Adjustment to credit for a 25% Disposal Fee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to either email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-371-2778 or 1-315-429-7112 to reach Customer Service. We are here to help!
The AmTryke adaptive tricycle is one of the most functional and easy-to-use trikes available. It is powered by hand and foot cranks with a continuous chain mechanism. This dynamic system gives children who have been unable to ride a tricycle due to physical disability or decreased strength a chance to ride independently.
The AmTryke special needs tricycle is sure to provide a wide range of benefits for children with mild to moderate levels of physical involvement.
Adjustments are simple and can be made to accommodate for growth. The seat back adjusts up and down while the seat can be adjusted forward and backward.
To see if the AmTryke 12" tricycle will suit your child's special needs please click SIZING CHART.
We have an experienced OT and PT to help you find the right size adaptive tricycle for your child's needs. To start please click SIZING HELP and complete a simple form, or call us toll free at (800) 371-2778. Please remember to include the inseam measurement.
Standard Features include:
- Heavy duty steel frame
- Steering lock pin for graduated steering: forward, 20 degrees left/right, free steering
- Rear Steering
- 12" front wheel with flat-proof insert
- 12" rear wheels with pneumatic tires
- Sturdy hand cranks and enclosed chain drive system
- Safety straps on seat and seat back
- Your choice of seat and back
- Safety helmet
- Parking brake
|AmTryke Special Needs Tricycle Sizing Chart||Toddler 10" AmTryke||12" SMALL AmTryke||12" Standard AmTryke||16" Large AmTryke|
|User's Inseam||14-21" (35-53 cm)||16-21" (40-55 cm)||21-29" (53-73 cm)||21" - 32" (52.5 - 80 cm)|
|Overall Length||38" (96.5 cm)||38" (96.5 cm)||60" (152 cm)||68" (173 cm)|
|Overall Width||21" (53 cm)||24" (61 cm)||32" (81 cm)||33" (84 cm)|
|Leg Length (Floor to hip)||14"-21" (35-53 cm)||18-22" (45-56 cm)||21-29" (53-73 cm)||24-36" (61-91 cm)|
|Top of Arm to Middle of Hand (Shoulder to Knuckles)||12"-16" (30-40 cm)||12-16" (30-40 cm)||14-23" (35-58 cm)||18-27" (46-68 cm)|
|Weight of Trike||45 lbs. (20 kg)||45 lbs. (20 kg)||45 lbs. (20 kg)||55 lbs. (25 kg)|
|Maximum Weight Capacity of Trike||175 lbs. (79 kg)||150 lbs. (68 kg)||150 lbs. (68 kg)||175 lbs. (79 kg)|
|Target User Age||2 to 4 years||2 to 4 years||4 to 7 years||6 years and older|
|Target User Height||up to 40" (101.6 cm)||up to 40" (101.6 cm)||40-47" (101-119 cm)||44-66" (112-167 cm)|