Baby Jogger Freedom Stroller
As long as the equipment is returned in new, re-saleable condition, within 30 days of the Return Authorization we will refund your original purchase cost without any re-stock fee!
**For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Some manufacturers will not permit returns on certain products. Please check with Customer Service if you have any questions.
There are certain things you must do in the event of a return.
1) Keep your original carton and packing materials for safe transport! Please carefully repack the items in their original packaging so they are secure and tight inside the box. Utilize any plastic bags that came with your order - they protect items from vibration during shipping.
2) Contact us within 30 days of the receipt of the products. Email us or call us for return instructions and a Return Authorization number.
You must have a Return Authorization number to ensure that your return is processed.
Some important notes about returns:
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. A refund will not be given on merchandise that is lost by the carrier.
- If you paid a shipping fee on your original order for expedited, international or other shipping it is Non-Refundable even upon return of your order.
- Please note that returns may go back to a different location than they originated from. If you return an item to our warehouse in New York without a Return Authorization Number the cost we incur to ship the item to the manufacturer's warehouse on your behalf will be deducted from the amount of your credit, if any.
If the item cannot be made re-sellable you have the option of:
1. Paying to have the item delivered back to you.
2. Adjustment to credit for a 25% Disposal Fee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-371-2778 or 1-315-429-7112 to reach Customer Service. We are here to help!
Advance Mobility, a Division of Baby Jogger, has designed their special needs stroller to meet the changing demands of active families with special needs children. With its lightweight, fold-able frame, the Baby Jogger Freedom special needs stroller is an all-terrain stroller and indoor mobility pushchair in one convenient system. A Swivel Wheel Kit is included to make it easy to transition this pushchair from an all-terrain stroller to an indoor mobility pushchair.
The Freedom all-terrain stroller / indoor pushchair is capable of supporting a child or adult with special needs weighing up to 200 lbs. (91 kg).
Please click the Size Chart Tab above to see if the Baby Jogger Freedom All-Terrain stroller is right for your special needs.
Is this Product Right for You?
- LATEX-FREE all terrain stroller for children and adults with special needs
- Supports up to 200 lbs. (91 kg).
- Comes with indoor swivel wheel conversion
- Questions? Our therapists can help you with a proper fit… to start please click SIZING HELP and complete a simple form, or call us toll free at (800) 371-2778
Standard Features include:
- Lightweight, durable, folding frame with limited lifetime warranty
- Swivel front wheel kit included
- Adjustable 5-point harness
- Multi-position 3-panel sun canopy with clear windows and side ventilation panels
- Multiple storage compartments
- Latex-free, padded reclining seat
- Three 16” bike-style quick release wheels
- Hand brake
- Rear wheel parking brakes
- Velcro Footstraps
Advanced Mobility / Baby Jogger® Push Chair Sizing Chart
200 lbs. (91 kg)
13.4 (34 cm)
15" (37.5 cm)
|Seat Back Height|
27" (68.6 cm)
|Seat to Canopy|
29.375" (74.5 cm)
18" (45 cm)
|Seat to Footplate Height|
17" (42.5 cm)
|Width of Seat at Knee|
18" (45 cm)
|Seat Recline Angle|
41" x 30.5" x 66.4" (102.5 x 76 x 169 cm)
|Folded w/ Wheels|
20" x 30.5" x 53" (50 x 76 x 132.5 cm)
|Folded w/o Wheels|
15.5" x 24" x 47" (37.5 x 60 x 117.5 cm)
29.7 lbs. (13.5 kg) w/ swivel wheels // 30.1 lbs. (14 kg) w/ 16" wheels
16" (40 cm)