American Educational Products BALANCE KIT #3: Posture
As long as the equipment is returned in new, re-saleable condition, within 30 days of the Return Authorization we will refund your original purchase cost without any re-stock fee!
**For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Some manufacturers will not permit returns on certain products. Please check with Customer Service if you have any questions.
There are certain things you must do in the event of a return.
1) Keep your original carton and packing materials for safe transport! Please carefully repack the items in their original packaging so they are secure and tight inside the box. Utilize any plastic bags that came with your order - they protect items from vibration during shipping.
2) Contact us within 30 days of the receipt of the products. Email us or call us for return instructions and a Return Authorization number.
You must have a Return Authorization number to ensure that your return is processed.
Some important notes about returns:
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. A refund will not be given on merchandise that is lost by the carrier.
- If you paid a shipping fee on your original order for expedited, international or other shipping it is Non-Refundable even upon return of your order.
- Please note that returns may go back to a different location than they originated from. If you return an item to our warehouse in New York without a Return Authorization Number the cost we incur to ship the item to the manufacturer's warehouse on your behalf will be deducted from the amount of your credit, if any.
If the item cannot be made re-sellable you have the option of:
1. Paying to have the item delivered back to you.
2. Adjustment to credit for a 25% Disposal Fee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-371-2778 or 1-315-429-7112 to reach Customer Service. We are here to help!
The Clown's Hat is made of soft rubber to keep them lightweight and to prevent injuries when they fall. The Balancing Plastic Hemispheres are covered with rubber and filled with sand to prevent them from slipping while in use. You can use the Balancing Plastic Hemispheres with the flat side down or the round side down for an added challenge. They have a weight capacity of 220 pounds.
The special needs Tactile Disc Set can be added to increase the balance challenge by having the children step from disc to disc with the Clown's Hat on their head. The Tactile Disc Set includes 5 large discs (10.5" in diameter) with 5 small matching discs (4.5" in diameter). The 10 discs can be used in many different ways. Match the colors and/or tactile pattern on each disc. You can also incorporate verbal skills by identifying the colors and shapes of the patterns on each disc. The surface of each disc is made of rubber.
NOTE: THESE PRODUCTS ARE ALL LATEX-FREE!
Balancing Hemispheres in action...