EZ Access Bath Bed Slide Transfer System
For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Some manufacturers will not permit returns on certain products. Please check with Customer Service if you have any questions.
Adaptivemall.com's Complete Return Policy
As long as the equipment is returned in new, re-saleable condition, within 30 days of the Return Authorization we will refund your original purchase cost without any re-stock fee!
**For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Some manufacturers will not permit returns on certain products. Please check with Customer Service if you have any questions.
There are certain things you must do in the event of a return.
1) Keep your original carton and packing materials for safe transport! Please carefully repack the items in their original packaging so they are secure and tight inside the box. Utilize any plastic bags that came with your order - they protect items from vibration during shipping.
2) Contact us within 30 days of the receipt of the products. Email us or call us for return instructions and a Return Authorization number.
You must have a Return Authorization number to ensure that your return is processed.
Some important notes about returns:
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. A refund will not be given on merchandise that is lost by the carrier.
- If you paid a shipping fee on your original order for expedited, international or other shipping it is Non-Refundable even upon return of your order.
- Please note that returns may go back to a different location than they originated from. If you return an item to our warehouse in New York without a Return Authorization Number the cost we incur to ship the item to the manufacturer's warehouse on your behalf will be deducted from the amount of your credit, if any.
If the item cannot be made re-sellable you have the option of:
1. Paying to have the item delivered back to you.
2. Adjustment to credit for a 25% Disposal Fee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-371-2778 or 1-315-429-7112 to reach Customer Service. We are here to help!
The Bath Bed Slide Transfer System reclining bath chair/shower chair consists of a rolling shower chair that interlocks with a removable PVC support frame. When detached from the support frame, the Bath Bed Slide Transfer System rolling chassis can be positioned anywhere inside or outside of the house. With one transfer from the seat the pediatric bath/shower chair can be placed next to the tub, interlocked to the frame, and slid right over the bathtub. It’s as simple and safe as that! For easy access to the person bathing, the rolling chassis can be removed so the caregiver can help with bathing. When bathing is complete, simply reposition the chassis next to the tub, interlock it with the support frame, and slide the bath chair back onto the rolling chassis. Once locked in place, the rolling shower chassis can be rolled out of the bathroom without the need to transfer the person on a wet surface. Parents, therapists, and caregivers will love this safe, easy-to-use, and especially, cost effective reclining, rolling transfer/bathing system. Transfers will be limited, caregivers will reduce back strain and injury, other family members will maintain bathtub/shower access, and most importantly, bathing will be easier and safer for individuals with special needs. The Bath Trax works effectively with all existing standard size built-in bathtubs. The furniture grade polyvinyl chloride resin (PVC) tubing of the bath chair and the rolling shower chassis are sure to be long lasting. The nature of the material will resist chips, dents, stains, peeling, fading, rust, and even sustain bacterial growth.
We are not able to accept returns hygenic products. Therefore, we require that everyone complete this bathroom diagram to make sure that the system will fit in your space before we can complete your order.You can send it to us via email at email@example.com, fax to 315-429-8862, or by mail to: Adaptivemall.com, 15 South Second Street, Dolgeville NY 13329.
Please Note: For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns, including the products on this page, because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Please click here to view our complete Return Policy.
Take advantage of our FREE SHIPPING policy for customers in the contiguous U.S. (excludes Alaska & Hawaii).
Standard Features include:
- PVC reclining bath chair and rolling shower chassis
- Removable tub frame Adjustable tension
- mesh support sling in your choice of 9 colors
- Seat belt
- 5" total lock casters
- 5 position elevating backrest
- 3 seat positions
|Bath Bed Slide Transfer System Sizing|| |
18.5 (47 cm)
|Seat Back Height|| |
28" (71 cm)
|Seat Depth|| |
12" (30.5 cm)
|Optional Calf Extension|| |
20" (51 cm)
|Rolling chassis width|| |
23" (58 cm)
|Rolling chassis length|| |
29.5" (75 cm)
|Tub Frame width|| |
28.5" (72.5 cm)
|Tub Frame length|| |
29.5" (75 cm)
|Weight capacity|| |
110 lbs. (50 kg)
|Working height|| |
32" (81 cm)