Columbia Medical IPS Car Seat
As long as the equipment is returned in new, re-saleable condition, within 30 days of the Return Authorization we will refund your original purchase cost without any re-stock fee!
**For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Some manufacturers will not permit returns on certain products. Please check with Customer Service if you have any questions.
There are certain things you must do in the event of a return.
1) Keep your original carton and packing materials for safe transport! Please carefully repack the items in their original packaging so they are secure and tight inside the box. Utilize any plastic bags that came with your order - they protect items from vibration during shipping.
2) Contact us within 30 days of the receipt of the products. Email us or call us for return instructions and a Return Authorization number.
You must have a Return Authorization number to ensure that your return is processed.
Some important notes about returns:
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. A refund will not be given on merchandise that is lost by the carrier.
- If you paid a shipping fee on your original order for expedited, international or other shipping it is Non-Refundable even upon return of your order.
- Please note that returns may go back to a different location than they originated from. If you return an item to our warehouse in New York without a Return Authorization Number the cost we incur to ship the item to the manufacturer's warehouse on your behalf will be deducted from the amount of your credit, if any.
If the item cannot be made re-sellable you have the option of:
1. Paying to have the item delivered back to you.
2. Adjustment to credit for a 25% Disposal Fee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to either email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-371-2778 or 1-315-429-7112 to reach Customer Service. We are here to help!
The Columbia Medical Special Needs Therapedic™ IPS™ (Integrated Positioning System™) Car Seat is available for children who have outgrown regular car seats. It will fit children from 20-102 lb. and up to 60" (152 cm) tall.
The Columbia Medical Special Needs Car Seat is very light at only 11 lb. (5 kg). The car seat cover is washable and comes in a variety fabrics. The tether must be installed for children 65 pounds (29.5 kg) and over, but not necessary for children under 65 pounds (29.5 kg). Tether is included as standard equipment with the car seat.
If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader®, Click Here First for a FREE download!
The Child TheraPedic™ Positioning Seat, CM2000, has been crash tested and has met the following reguations for use as an approved car seat:
- U.S. federal safety standard FMVSS #213
- NOW approved for use in all Canadian Providences EXCEPT Quebec and New Brunswick
- European safety standard ECE R44.03
The Child TheraPedic™ IPS Positioning Seat, CM2000, is also FAA Approved for use on US airlines.
Click the Size Chart tab above to view the Size Chart for the Columbia Medical TheraPedic™ Child Car Seat.
We know the importance of proper positioning. Our therapists can help ensure that a proper fit is made between your child and the product you are considering. We have an experienced OT and PT on staff to work with you and your therapist.
To start, please click SIZING HELP. Please provide all measurements possible for the best outcome.
Car Seat Standard Features:
- Installation video (English with Spanish subtitles)
- 5 Point Harness
- Shoulder Harness Pads
- Lateral Positioning Pads
- Dual Hook Tether Strap
- Adjustable Soft-Padded Headwings
- Crotch Strap Pad
Columbia Medical TheraPedic™ Positioning Seats
Up to 60 (150 cm)
|User weight|| |
20-102 lbs. (9-46 kg)
11 lbs. (5 kg)
Seat-to-top height (backrest height)
29" (73.5 cm)
10" (25 cm)
Inside width at front
15.5" (38.75 cm)
Inside width at back
13" (32.5 cm)
19" (47.5 cm)
Seat to back angle
Shoulder strap adjustment range
12"-21" in 3" increments (30-52.5 cm in 7.5 cm increments)
- Café Booster™Sale Price: $59.95 Regular Price: $89.95
- Special Tomato Soft-Touch LinersSale Price: $89.95 Regular Price: $238.68
- Convaid Carrot 3 Special Needs Child Restraint SystemSale Price: $1,928.70 Regular Price: $2,143.00