As long as the equipment is returned in new, re-saleable condition, within 30 days of the Return Authorization we will refund your original purchase cost without any re-stock fee!
**For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Some manufacturers will not permit returns on certain products. Please check with Customer Service if you have any questions.
There are certain things you must do in the event of a return.
1) Keep your original carton and packing materials for safe transport! Please carefully repack the items in their original packaging so they are secure and tight inside the box. Utilize any plastic bags that came with your order - they protect items from vibration during shipping.
2) Contact us within 30 days of the receipt of the products. Email us or call us for return instructions and a Return Authorization number.
You must have a Return Authorization number to ensure that your return is processed.
Some important notes about returns:
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. A refund will not be given on merchandise that is lost by the carrier.
- If you paid a shipping fee on your original order for expedited, international or other shipping it is Non-Refundable even upon return of your order.
- Please note that returns may go back to a different location than they originated from. If you return an item to our warehouse in New York without a Return Authorization Number the cost we incur to ship the item to the manufacturer's warehouse on your behalf will be deducted from the amount of your credit, if any.
If the item cannot be made re-sellable you have the option of:
1. Paying to have the item delivered back to you.
2. Adjustment to credit for a 25% Disposal Fee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-371-2778 or 1-315-429-7112 to reach Customer Service. We are here to help!
All Convaid Strollers are made to order and have a 2-3 week lead time.Upgrades Shown Sold Separately: Curved Head Support, H-Harness, 3-Point Belt, Thoracic Laterals, Pelvic Laterals with Armrests, Elevating Legrest, Calf Panel, Foot Positioners, & Medical Necessity Storage Bag.
The Convaid Trekker special needs stroller features separate base and seating modules. The Convaid Trekker separates into 2 lightweight components with one simple lever. This makes the Convaid Trekker lightweight, portable and compact-folding. The Convaid Trekker seating module can be placed so that your child can either face forward or backward. The Convaid Trekker has seat tilt-in-space adjustment from -5 degrees to +45 degrees. In addition, your can have a fixed recline of the seat set between +80 degrees & +110 degrees. If your child needs to have variable seat recline, you can add on the Recline Upgrade Option within the Accessory Section. This would allow the seat recline to be adjusted from +80 degrees to +170 degrees while the Convaid Trekker is in use.
The Convaid Trekker was designed with the needs of both families and therapists. It can be an all-day chair that opens up a world of possibility for long and varied treks. Having Tilt-in-Space as a standard feature provides the ability to give your child a break from sitting upright without having to remove them from the Convaid Trekker. The seat and back cushions overlay a seat pan and back pan that allow for optional positioning accessories to be added to help your child maintain their desired position for hours whether at home, in school or out and about. Click on the Accessories Tab to explore all of the options!
The two Convaid Trekker sizes can accommodate children in Early Intervention all the way up through the early teen years! Growth in seat depth (length of thighs) and back height (length of torso) can be achieved with simple knob adjustments that do not require tools. Click on the Size Chart Tab to help choose the best size to fit your child now while still allowing for room to grow!
The Convaid Trekker Transport Model is RESNA-WC19 compliant and has been crash-tested to meets WC19 standards. The Trekker Transport Model comes with all of the same folding, lightweight and durable features as the Standard Trekker Model. When you select the Transport Model from the drop-down box options, the following features are also included:
- Height Adjustable Curved Head Support
- 4 Red Transportation Anchors
- 3-Point Pelvic Belt
Is this Product Right for You?
- Lightweight tilt-in-space pushchair
- Ability to reverse seat direction (forward or backward facing)
- Accommodates a variety of mild to moderate levels of involvement with optional upgrades
- Maximum Weight Capcity=75 pounds for the CVTR12 & 110 pounds for the CVTR14
- Questions? Our therapists can help you with a proper fit… to start please click SIZING HELP and complete a simple form, or call us toll free at (800) 371-2778
Standard Features include:
- 2-point positioning lap belt
- Tilt-in-Space Base (-5 to +45 degrees)
- Reversible Seating Configuration
- Depth-Adjustable Seat Pan
- Seat to Back Recline Angle can be set between 80 to 110 degrees
- Closure Strap
- 7.5 x 2 inches Front and 11.5 x 2.5 inches Rear Solid Wheels
- Quick Release Rear Wheels
- Foot Activated Wheel Locks
- 90 Degree Fixed Front Rigging (90 degrees at the knee)
- 90 Degree Fixed Foot Plate (One-Piece Foot Plate)
- One Piece Height Adjustable Push Handle
- Folds for transportation or storage (shown below with Elevating Legrest so that the seat can be flattened fully)
- Silver Powder Coated Frame
|Trekker Cushion Dimensions|
|Short Planar Seat||12x12"||14x14"|
|Long Planar Seat||12x15"||14x17"|
|Short Contoured Seat||12x11"||14x13"|
|Long Contoured Seat||12x14"||14x16"|
|Maximum User Weight||75 lbs (34 kg)||110 lbs (50 kg)|
|Seat Width||11.75in (30 cm)||13.75in (35 cm)|
|Seat Depth||6-12in (15-30 cm)||9-16in (23-41 cm)|
|Seat Back Height||15 - 21in (38-53 cm)||17 - 26in (43-66 cm)|
|Seat to Footplate||2.5 - 11in (6.35-28 cm)||4.5 - 13in (11.7-33 cm)|
|Standard Recline Adjustment||80°- 110°||80°- 110°|
|Recline Adjustment With Upgrade||80°- 170°||80°- 170°|
|Tilt Adjustment||-5° to 45°||-5° to 45°|
|Overall Height||37.5in (95.25 cm)||37.5in (95.25 cm)|
|Overall Length||42in (107 cm)||42in (107 cm)|
|Overall Width||24.3in (62 cm)||26.3in (67 cm)|
|Folded Length||39in (99 cm)||39in (99 cm)|
|Folded Width||24.3in (61.7 cm)||26.3in (67 cm)|
|Folded Height||13.5in (34.3 cm)||13.5in (34.3 cm)|
|Headrest Extension||6in (15.2 cm)||6in (15.2 cm)|
|Shoulder Strap Height||14.5 - 20.5in (37-52 cm)||16.5 - 25.5in (42-65 cm)|
|Footplate Adjustment Angle||15°||15°|
|Weight Capacity||75 lbs (34 kg)||110 lbs (50 kg)|
|Weight of Base||23 lbs (10.4 kg)||23 lbs (10.4 kg)|
|Weight of Seating Module||7 lbs (3.18 kg)||8 lbs (3.6 kg)|
|Total Weight of Chair||30 lbs (13.6 kg)||31 lbs (14 kg)|
Convaid Trekker Tilt-in-Space
Convaid Trekker Seat Reversal
Convaid Trekker Seat Reversal Mechanism
Convaid Trekker Back & Planar Seat Cushions
Convaid Trekker Contoured Seat Cushions
Convaid Trekker Foot Operated Wheel Lock
Convaid Trekker Adjustable Height Back System
Convaid Trekker Seat Pan
Convaid Trekker Folding Mechanism