Freedom Concepts Discovery
As long as the equipment is returned in new, re-saleable condition, within 30 days of the Return Authorization we will refund your original purchase cost without any re-stock fee!
**For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Some manufacturers will not permit returns on certain products. Please check with Customer Service if you have any questions.
There are certain things you must do in the event of a return.
1) Keep your original carton and packing materials for safe transport! Please carefully repack the items in their original packaging so they are secure and tight inside the box. Utilize any plastic bags that came with your order - they protect items from vibration during shipping.
2) Contact us within 30 days of the receipt of the products. Email us or call us for return instructions and a Return Authorization number.
You must have a Return Authorization number to ensure that your return is processed.
Some important notes about returns:
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. A refund will not be given on merchandise that is lost by the carrier.
- If you paid a shipping fee on your original order for expedited, international or other shipping it is Non-Refundable even upon return of your order.
- Please note that returns may go back to a different location than they originated from. If you return an item to our warehouse in New York without a Return Authorization Number the cost we incur to ship the item to the manufacturer's warehouse on your behalf will be deducted from the amount of your credit, if any.
If the item cannot be made re-sellable you have the option of:
1. Paying to have the item delivered back to you.
2. Adjustment to credit for a 25% Disposal Fee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-371-2778 or 1-315-429-7112 to reach Customer Service. We are here to help!
PLEASE NOTE: The High Back with Chest Strap, Rear Steering, Neoprene Adjustable Footplates & Chest Harness shown above are not included with the tricycle. They can each be added on as accessories.
Freedom Concepts’ Discovery is designed to fit children up to 14 years of age. It’s a great tricycle to keep your child pedaling right through his or her years in elementary school.
The Discovery is designed to assist children with mild to moderate physical disabilities. The basic features offer support for the little ones that need some extra help. And for the children that require more support, there are several accessories to choose from to provide just what is needed. Once your child is properly supported, he or she can focus on increasing their strength and coordination while having fun!
Is this Product Right for You?
- Appropriate for children with mild to moderate disabilities
- “Inseam" should be within the “Inseam" Measurement Range of the tricycle to promote a proper seating position
- Also pay close attention to “User Weight Capacity" for proper sizing
- Questions? Our therapists can help you with a proper fit… to start please click SIZING HELP and complete a simple form, or call us toll free at (800) 371-2778
Standard Features include:
- Hook & loop straps on pedals
- Self Centering Spring
- Rear Handle Locking Hand Brakes
- The low crossbar, in combination with the adjustable handlebars that can be moved out of the way, allows for assisted transfers on and off the tricycle
- Hoop Handlebars
- Right & Left hoop handlebars adjust up, down, forward, and backward independently
- Smooth Solid Tires
- Aluminum Wheels
- Chrome Fork
- Adjustable, Lo Back Seat
- Wide Hip Belt
- Heavy-duty Steel Chainguard
- Direct Drive with Average Pedal Power: The pedals move as the tricycle moves, whether it’s backwards or forwards. This allows the rider to benefit from the reciprocal leg motion even as they are learning to increase their strength to pedal independently
- Safety Flag
- Wheel Reflectors
- Multi Tool & Tool Pouch
|Freedom Concepts Discovery||Discovery Mini 12"||Discovery 12"||Discovery 16"|
|Target User Age||18 Mos to 5 years||4 - 8 years||7 - 14 years|
|Maximum User Weight||60 lbs.
|Weight of Bike||40 lbs.
|Back Rest Height||12.5" W x 13" H||13" W x 18" H||13" W x 18" H|
|Seat Size||10" W x 9" D||12.5" W x 12.5" D||12.5" W x 12.5" D|
*Frame Height without Seat
Gear Shifting Adjustment (8 Speed):
Chest Belt & Harness Adjustment:
Cable Steering Adjustment:
Caliper Brake Adjustment:
Hand Brake Tension Adjustment:
Locking Hand Brakes: