Cosco® Dream Ride LATCH Infant Car Bed
As long as the equipment is returned in new, re-saleable condition, within 30 days of the Return Authorization we will refund your original purchase cost without any re-stock fee!
**For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Some manufacturers will not permit returns on certain products. Please check with Customer Service if you have any questions.
There are certain things you must do in the event of a return.
1) Keep your original carton and packing materials for safe transport! Please carefully repack the items in their original packaging so they are secure and tight inside the box. Utilize any plastic bags that came with your order - they protect items from vibration during shipping.
2) Contact us within 30 days of the receipt of the products. Email us or call us for return instructions and a Return Authorization number.
You must have a Return Authorization number to ensure that your return is processed.
Some important notes about returns:
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. A refund will not be given on merchandise that is lost by the carrier.
- If you paid a shipping fee on your original order for expedited, international or other shipping it is Non-Refundable even upon return of your order.
- Please note that returns may go back to a different location than they originated from. If you return an item to our warehouse in New York without a Return Authorization Number the cost we incur to ship the item to the manufacturer's warehouse on your behalf will be deducted from the amount of your credit, if any.
If the item cannot be made re-sellable you have the option of:
1. Paying to have the item delivered back to you.
2. Adjustment to credit for a 25% Disposal Fee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-371-2778 or 1-315-429-7112 to reach Customer Service. We are here to help!
***Not Approved For Use Outside of the US***The Cosco Dream Ride LATCH Infant Car Bed is a FMVSS213 approved special needs transportation system for infants with low birth weight. Like a special needs car seat, the Dream Ride LATCH Infant Car Bed comes standard with support and safety features that will provide exceptional positioning support for infants weighing between 5 and 20 pounds AND between 19-26" (48.3-66 cm) in length. The Cosco_ Dream Ride LATCH Infant Car Bed is specifically designed for use in the back seat of a car. It is NOT recommended for use as a positioning system in airplanes.The Dream Ride LATCH Infant Car Bed enables an infant with special needs to be positioned safely and comfortably in the car. With its standard features, this special needs car bed is sure to provide superior positioning, protecting your precious cargo. The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) recommends that premature infants born prior to 37 weeks gestation require monitoring for possible apnea, bradycardia or oxygen desaturation before leaving the hospital. If any of these conditions is detected, an infant should be positioned in a supine position (lying on their back) when traveling if recommended by their licensed physician. The Dream Ride LATCH Infant Car Bed is helping hospitals send infants with special needs home with their parents earlier. For babies weighing 4 to 5 pounds, Carseatblog.com has a comprehensive list of typically developing rear-facing car seats that have a minimum weight capacity of 4 pounds AND have "lower-than-average bottom harness slots (ideally 6″ or lower)".The American Academy of Pediatrics says this about car seats:
"Rear-facing car safety seats provide the best protection in a frontal crash, because the forces are transferred from the back of the restraint to the infant's back, the strongest part of an infant's body. The restraint also supports the infant's head. Severe tensile forces on the neck in flexion are also prevented by use of rear-facing car safety seats." (Source: Safe Transportation of Preterm and Low Birth Weight Infants at Hospital Discharge)
Please consult your child's licensed physician before making any transportation system options to make sure that it will be safe for your baby and his/her unique needs!
Is this Product Right for You?
- Car bed for premature infants with special needs as recommended by a licensed physician
- Recommended for infants weighing 5-20 lbs. (2.3-9 kg)
- Recommended for infants whose length is 19- up to 26" (48.3- up to 66 cm)
- Critical measurements: Weight & Height (Length)
- Questions? Our therapists can help you with a proper fit… to start please click SIZING HELP and complete a simple form, or call us toll free at (800) 371-2778
Standard Features include:
- Installs Side-Facing with LATCH belt
- 3-Point Harness with push-button buckle
- Harness is adjustable
- Adjustable carry handle can be used in a cradle mode when not in the vehicle
- Use only if prescribed by a licensed physician
- Machine-washable fabric
- Manufacturer's 1 year limited warranty
Cosco Dream Ride LATCH Infant Car Bed
|Target User Age|| |
Child Weight Range
5-20 lbs. (2.3-9 kg)
Child Height Range*
19- up to 26" (48.3- up to 66 cm)*
23" (58.4 cm)
|Internal Width|| |
10" (25.4 cm)
|Overall Dimensions (LxWxH)|| |
28.75" x 15.4" x 8.25" (73 x 39.1 x 21 cm)
|Weight of Car Bed|| |
8.75 lbs. (4 kg)
- Special Tomato Soft-Touch LinersSale Price $89.95 Regular Price $250.62
- Convaid Carrot 3 Special Needs Child Restraint SystemSale Price $1,928.70 Regular Price $2,143.00