EasyStand Bantam - Medium
As long as the equipment is returned in new, re-saleable condition, within 30 days of the Return Authorization we will refund your original purchase cost without any re-stock fee!
**For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Some manufacturers will not permit returns on certain products. Please check with Customer Service if you have any questions.
There are certain things you must do in the event of a return.
1) Keep your original carton and packing materials for safe transport! Please carefully repack the items in their original packaging so they are secure and tight inside the box. Utilize any plastic bags that came with your order - they protect items from vibration during shipping.
2) Contact us within 30 days of the receipt of the products. Email us or call us for return instructions and a Return Authorization number.
You must have a Return Authorization number to ensure that your return is processed.
Some important notes about returns:
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. A refund will not be given on merchandise that is lost by the carrier.
- If you paid a shipping fee on your original order for expedited, international or other shipping it is Non-Refundable even upon return of your order.
- Please note that returns may go back to a different location than they originated from. If you return an item to our warehouse in New York without a Return Authorization Number the cost we incur to ship the item to the manufacturer's warehouse on your behalf will be deducted from the amount of your credit, if any.
If the item cannot be made re-sellable you have the option of:
1. Paying to have the item delivered back to you.
2. Adjustment to credit for a 25% Disposal Fee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to either email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-371-2778 or 1-315-429-7112 to reach Customer Service. We are here to help!
PLEASE NOTE: Some of the accessories show in the pictures above are an additional cost! Please refer to the Features Section below for a complete list of standard features included in the base cost.
The EasyStand Bantam Medium is yet another ingenious engineering feat from Altimate Medical. Their sit-to-stand motion has been combined with supine positioning. That means all you need is one piece of equipment to achieve more than 4 different positions for your child: Sitting, Neutral, Upright Standing, and various degrees of Supine Standing.
The EasyStand Bantam Medium can accommodate children from 48""-66"" tall and up to 200 lbs. The growth capabilities of the Bantam Medium help your child make standing part of his/her daily life for multiple years with one piece of equipment.
Several Accessory Options are available to customize the Bantam to meet your child's individual positioning needs. Click on the Accessories Tab above to choose what your child will need for a successful standing program.
Standing is an essential part of the physiological process of being a human. Altimate Medical promotes the following reasons that clinicians prescribe standing:
- Increase alertness, vocalization and responsiveness
- Improve range of motion & prevent contractures
- Prevent or reverse osteoporosis & resultant hypercalciuria
- Reduce spasticity
- Improve bowel function
- Enhance social development & interaction with peers
- Improve kidney function
- Normalize respiratory function - breathing
- Improve or maintain circulation
- Increase activities of daily living
- Standing stimulates play
Is this Product Right for You?
- A Seating System that achieves sitting, upright standing and supine standing
- Thigh Depth from 15-20""
- Foot to Knee measurement from 7-18.5""
- Questions? Our therapists can help you with a proper fit… to start please click SIZING HELP and complete a simple form, or call us toll free at (800) 371-2778
Standard Features include:
- Foot Plates
- Manual Hydraulic Lift
- Planar Seat & Back
- Black Molded Tray
- Two 5-inch Front Wheels - NON-Swivel
- Two 5-inch Rear Locking Casters - Swivel
48-66"" (122-168 cm)
|Maximum User Weight|
200 lbs (91 kg)
15-20"" (38-51 cm)
|PLANAR Seat Height From Floor (Transfer Height)|
22"" (56 cm)
CONTOURED Seat Height From Floor (Transfer Height)
25"" (64 cm)
PLANAR Seat to Foot Plate
10-18.5"" (25-47 cm)
PLANAR Seat to Foot Plate with Inverted Brackets
7-12.5"" (18-32 cm)
Kneepad Depth Range From Front of Seat
3-6"" (8-15 cm)
8"" (20 cm)
Kneepad Dimensions (HxW)
9x7"" (23x18 cm)
SHORT Back Height from PLANAR Seat
15"" (38 cm)
TALL Back Height from PLANAR Seat
19"" (48 cm)
SHORT Back Height from CONTOURED Seat
16.5"" (42 cm)
TALL Back Height from CONTOURED Seat
20.5"" (52 cm)
Weight of Basic Unit
108 lbs (49 kg)
Frame Footprint (W x L)
24.5x44.5"" (62x113 cm)
Standard Lifting Mechanism
Manual Hydraulic Lift