EasyStand Zing MPS
As long as the equipment is returned in new, re-saleable condition, within 30 days of the Return Authorization we will refund your original purchase cost without any re-stock fee!
**For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Some manufacturers will not permit returns on certain products. Please check with Customer Service if you have any questions.
There are certain things you must do in the event of a return.
1) Keep your original carton and packing materials for safe transport! Please carefully repack the items in their original packaging so they are secure and tight inside the box. Utilize any plastic bags that came with your order - they protect items from vibration during shipping.
2) Contact us within 30 days of the receipt of the products. Email us or call us for return instructions and a Return Authorization number.
You must have a Return Authorization number to ensure that your return is processed.
Some important notes about returns:
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. A refund will not be given on merchandise that is lost by the carrier.
- If you paid a shipping fee on your original order for expedited, international or other shipping it is Non-Refundable even upon return of your order.
- Please note that returns may go back to a different location than they originated from. If you return an item to our warehouse in New York without a Return Authorization Number the cost we incur to ship the item to the manufacturer's warehouse on your behalf will be deducted from the amount of your credit, if any.
If the item cannot be made re-sellable you have the option of:
1. Paying to have the item delivered back to you.
2. Adjustment to credit for a 25% Disposal Fee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to either email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-371-2778 or 1-315-429-7112 to reach Customer Service. We are here to help!
PLEASE NOTE: The Multi-Adjustable Foot Plates, Multi-Adjustable Knee Pads, Hip Supports, Positioning Belt, Tray & X-Style Chest Vest are all Optional Accessories or Upgrades. Please refer to the ""Features"" Tab to see what is included as Standard Features. All Accessories are on the "Accessories" area above.
The EasyStand Zing MPS (Multi-Positioning Stander) has the ability to transition from supine (weightbearing on your back) to upright to prone (weightbearing on your stomach) in one smooth motion.
The beauty of the EasyStand Zing MPS one motion is that you do not have to reconfigure the stander to achieve a different position. Most 3-Way Standers require you to flip foot plates, move the tray, readjust pads, etc. to achieve a different orientation in space (prone, upright or supine).
The EasyStand Zing MPS has multi-adjustable pads and supports to accommodate children with different kinds of contractures. The True Hip Pivot Leg Abduction allows for infants and young children to weightbear with their hips, knees and feet aligned properly for development of the musculoskeletal system (muscles and bones).
Because the EasyStand Zing MPS is modular with all of the positioning options for style and size, this is a great standing option for schools and facilities to use with multiple children.
The EasyStand Zing MPS comes standard with a foot pedal operated gas spring. You can also add on a Dual Control mechanism that gives you the option to change the angle of the stander with your hand on the Optional Push Handle. There is also on option to add on the Gas Spring Lockout which prevents the stander angle from changing inadvertently. This is a great safety add-on option if it will be used where there are other small children or pets that could mistakenly hit the pedal.
Is this Product Right for You?
- Size 1 fits children from Infancy through 44"" tall
- Weight Capacity=70 pounds
- Require the need for prone, supine and upright positioning in standing
- Questions? Our therapists can help you with a proper fit… to start please click SIZING HELP and complete a simple form, or call us toll free at (800) 371-2778
Standard Features include:
- Four swivel locking casters
- Foot operated gas spring
- Mast receiver
- Limited Warranty:
- Steel Frames=5 year warranty
- Upholstered components, plastic pads, rubber parts, painted surfaces, bearings and other parts not specifically identified above=90 day warranty
- Gas Spring=2 year warranty
|Transfer Height (Horizontal Position)|| 32"" |
|Pelvic Support to Foot Plate |
| 7"" - 22"" |
|Upper Body Support Height Range|| 4"" |
|Kneepad Depth Range|| 5"" |
|Kneepad Height Range|| +/- .75"" |
|Multi-Adjustable Kneepads |
|+/- .75"" (+/-2cm)|
|Weight of Basic Unit|| 55lbs |
|Frame Footprint - |
Caster-to-Caster (W x L)
| 20""x28"" |
|Frame Footprint- |
Maximum Dimensions (WxL)
| 21.5"" - 29.5"" |
|Casters and Wheels Diameter|| 3"" |
|Leg Abduction|| 30° |
|Target User Height Range|| 20"" - 44"" |
|User Weight Limit|| 70 lbs |