Freedom Concepts Balance Bike
As long as the equipment is returned in new, re-saleable condition, within 30 days of the Return Authorization we will refund your original purchase cost without any re-stock fee!
**For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Some manufacturers will not permit returns on certain products. Please check with Customer Service if you have any questions.
There are certain things you must do in the event of a return.
1) Keep your original carton and packing materials for safe transport! Please carefully repack the items in their original packaging so they are secure and tight inside the box. Utilize any plastic bags that came with your order - they protect items from vibration during shipping.
2) Contact us within 30 days of the receipt of the products. Email us or call us for return instructions and a Return Authorization number.
You must have a Return Authorization number to ensure that your return is processed.
Some important notes about returns:
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. A refund will not be given on merchandise that is lost by the carrier.
- If you paid a shipping fee on your original order for expedited, international or other shipping it is Non-Refundable even upon return of your order.
- Please note that returns may go back to a different location than they originated from. If you return an item to our warehouse in New York without a Return Authorization Number the cost we incur to ship the item to the manufacturer's warehouse on your behalf will be deducted from the amount of your credit, if any.
If the item cannot be made re-sellable you have the option of:
1. Paying to have the item delivered back to you.
2. Adjustment to credit for a 25% Disposal Fee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-371-2778 or 1-315-429-7112 to reach Customer Service. We are here to help!
The Freedom Concepts Balance Bike was created to be used for therapy to help children develop balance and coordination. It is a great stepping stone between using a bicycle with training wheels and then a bicycle without training wheels. The wide tires provide extra stability while challenging the rider to use their own balance to remain upright.
The Freedom Concepts Balance Bike with 6" Wide Tires has a weight capacity of 125 pounds. If you need a higher weight capacity, the Freedom Concepts Balance Bike with 8" Wide Tires can handle 225 pounds. Both sizes of Balance Bikes have an adjustable seat height to accommodate seat heights from 16-26".
Two colors are standard: Candy Blue & Hot Rod Purple. All other colors will take extra time to ship.
The Freedom Concepts Balance Bike with 6" Wide Tires SE Edition includes a Heavy Duty Assistance Handle and a Seat Back Support show below.
Is this Product Right for You?
- The user’s inseam should be between 16-26" (41-66 cm).
- Maximum weight capacity is 225 pounds (102 kg).
- Our therapists recommend that you measure your child to ensure a proper fit.
- Questions? Our therapists can help you with a proper fit… to start please click SIZING HELP and complete a simple form, or call us toll free at (800) 371-2778
Standard Features include:
- High Rise Handlebars
- Infinite Steering Adjustment
- Heavy Duty Steel Chain Guard
- Mountain Style Pedals
Balance Bike Sizing Chart
Balance Bike - 6 Wide Tires
Balance Bike - 8 " Wide Tires
|Average Rider Age|
16-26" (41-66 cm)
16-26" (41-66 cm)
|Maximum User Weight|| |
125 lbs (57 kg)
225 lbs (102 kg)
Weight of Bike
48 lbs (22 kg)
63 lbs (29 kg)
Frame Height (without seat)
23" (58 cm)
|Total Length||46" (117 cm)||61" (155 cm)|
|Bike Width||12" (30 cm)||17" (43 cm)|