KaZAM No Pedal v2s Model Balance Bike
As long as the equipment is returned in new, re-saleable condition, within 30 days of the Return Authorization we will refund your original purchase cost without any re-stock fee!
**For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Some manufacturers will not permit returns on certain products. Please check with Customer Service if you have any questions.
There are certain things you must do in the event of a return.
1) Keep your original carton and packing materials for safe transport! Please carefully repack the items in their original packaging so they are secure and tight inside the box. Utilize any plastic bags that came with your order - they protect items from vibration during shipping.
2) Contact us within 30 days of the receipt of the products. Email us or call us for return instructions and a Return Authorization number.
You must have a Return Authorization number to ensure that your return is processed.
Some important notes about returns:
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. A refund will not be given on merchandise that is lost by the carrier.
- If you paid a shipping fee on your original order for expedited, international or other shipping it is Non-Refundable even upon return of your order.
- Please note that returns may go back to a different location than they originated from. If you return an item to our warehouse in New York without a Return Authorization Number the cost we incur to ship the item to the manufacturer's warehouse on your behalf will be deducted from the amount of your credit, if any.
If the item cannot be made re-sellable you have the option of:
1. Paying to have the item delivered back to you.
2. Adjustment to credit for a 25% Disposal Fee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-371-2778 or 1-315-429-7112 to reach Customer Service. We are here to help!
The seat and handlebars adjust in height to get the best position possible for each child on the KaZAM No Pedal v2s Balance Bike. The frame design allows for a low step-through, making getting on and off the bike much easier for those with balance issues.
Opportunities to participate is outdoor play is important for children with special needs. The KaZAM No Pedal v2s Balance Bike provides the opportunity for:
- Social interactions with peers and family members
- Exercise - both cardio and strength training
- Practicing therapy goals such as alternating movements of the legs
- Increased self-confidence and independence
The best way to work on using the balance bike is to practice these stages:
Don't forget your safety gear!
Is this Product Right for You?
- Require a seat height between 14 and 17 inches
- Need to focus on balancing on a bike without worrying about the pedaling action
- Want to be able to participate with peers and family members on bike rides
- Questions? Our therapists can help you with a proper fit… to start please click SIZING HELP and complete a simple form, or call us toll free at (800) 371-2778
Standard Features include:
- Easy Step-in Patented Frame Design with Foot Rest
- Designed to make it easy to propel with your feet while maintaining balance
- Adjustable Height Seat with Quick Release lever
- Adjustable Height Handlebar with Quick Release lever
- Powder Coat Paint Finish that is durable
- 12 inch Pneumatic Tires with Rims made from steel
- Metal Ball Bearing Steering Mechanism making steering easy and smooth
- Two Year Warranty
- Seat Height Adjustment - 14 to 17 inches
- Handlebar Height Adjustment - 18.75 to 20.75 inches
- Weight of Bike - 9.9 Lbs
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 60 Lbs
- Wheel Size - 12 inches