Melissa & Doug Basic Skills Board
As long as the equipment is returned in new, re-saleable condition, within 30 days of the Return Authorization we will refund your original purchase cost without any re-stock fee!
**For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Some manufacturers will not permit returns on certain products. Please check with Customer Service if you have any questions.
There are certain things you must do in the event of a return.
1) Keep your original carton and packing materials for safe transport! Please carefully repack the items in their original packaging so they are secure and tight inside the box. Utilize any plastic bags that came with your order - they protect items from vibration during shipping.
2) Contact us within 30 days of the receipt of the products. Email us or call us for return instructions and a Return Authorization number.
You must have a Return Authorization number to ensure that your return is processed.
Some important notes about returns:
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. A refund will not be given on merchandise that is lost by the carrier.
- If you paid a shipping fee on your original order for expedited, international or other shipping it is Non-Refundable even upon return of your order.
- Please note that returns may go back to a different location than they originated from. If you return an item to our warehouse in New York without a Return Authorization Number the cost we incur to ship the item to the manufacturer's warehouse on your behalf will be deducted from the amount of your credit, if any.
If the item cannot be made re-sellable you have the option of:
1. Paying to have the item delivered back to you.
2. Adjustment to credit for a 25% Disposal Fee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to either email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-371-2778 or 1-315-429-7112 to reach Customer Service. We are here to help!
The Melissa & Doug Basic Skills Board works on fine motor skills to help kids learn how to dress themselves. The Melissa & Doug Basic Skills Board includes a zipper, two kinds of buckles, a snap, a lace and a button. Each skill is contained on a separate, wooden puzzle piece for easy practice. Once each piece is ready, the puzzle can be put back together to dress the bear. Speech and language skills as well as social interactions can be worked on as well with the Melissa & Doug Basic Skills Board when used in a group setting.
- Fine Motor Skills:Toys that train the small muscles in the hands and fingers, building the strength, control and precision that enable everyday life skills such as self-feeding, dressing and undressing, drawing and writing.
- Cognitive Skills: Brain-boosting play sets that reinforce easy-learning concepts and processing skills to promote mental dexterity, problem-solving skills and school readiness.
- Life Skills:Role-play and imaginative activities to build confidence and resilience, helping children rehearse new adventures, practice everyday routines, and build the social and emotional tolls they need in everyday life.
- Speech & Language:Games, toys and make-believe activities that foster communication skills by inspiring conversation, facilitating narratives, and sparking inquiry and exploration
- Social & Emotional:Toys to help children feel secure as they talk about feelings or emotions by imitating family life, provising non-verbal channels for expression, or offering an open-ended exploration of everyday themes in creative ways