Columbia Medical Ultima Access Bath Transfer with Foldable Base
For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Some manufacturers will not permit returns on certain products. Please check with Customer Service if you have any questions.
Adaptivemall.com's Complete Return Policy
As long as the equipment is returned in new, re-saleable condition, within 30 days of the Return Authorization we will refund your original purchase cost without any re-stock fee!
**For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Some manufacturers will not permit returns on certain products. Please check with Customer Service if you have any questions.
There are certain things you must do in the event of a return.
1) Keep your original carton and packing materials for safe transport! Please carefully repack the items in their original packaging so they are secure and tight inside the box. Utilize any plastic bags that came with your order - they protect items from vibration during shipping.
2) Contact us within 30 days of the receipt of the products. Email us or call us for return instructions and a Return Authorization number.
You must have a Return Authorization number to ensure that your return is processed.
Some important notes about returns:
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. A refund will not be given on merchandise that is lost by the carrier.
- If you paid a shipping fee on your original order for expedited, international or other shipping it is Non-Refundable even upon return of your order.
- Please note that returns may go back to a different location than they originated from. If you return an item to our warehouse in New York without a Return Authorization Number the cost we incur to ship the item to the manufacturer's warehouse on your behalf will be deducted from the amount of your credit, if any.
If the item cannot be made re-sellable you have the option of:
1. Paying to have the item delivered back to you.
2. Adjustment to credit for a 25% Disposal Fee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to either email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-371-2778 or 1-315-429-7112 to reach Customer Service. We are here to help!
NEW REDUCED FOOTPRINT
From Columbia Medical: a 4-in-1 bathing and toileting system for children and adults with mild to more severe physical disabilities. The Columbia Medical Ultima Access Bath Transfer with Foldable Base is uniquely designed to function as an over-the-toilet commode, free standing commode, bath transfer bench, and a roll-in shower.
Until now, caregivers and parents of children and adults with special needs have had to make up to as many as 6 or more transfers to get them from their beds to wheelchairs to bathtub, toilet, and back again when finished. The Columbia Medical Ultima Access Bath Transfer with Foldable Base comes standard with a foldable sliding bench to help caregivers reduce the number and frequency of transfers needed in the bathroom. This helps to optimize safety and decrease the risk of injuries while caring for individuals with special needs.
The Columbia Medical Ultima Access Bath Transfer with Foldable Base offers an independently adjustable backrest and leg rest to improve positioning support for each individual that uses the shower/commode/bath chair. These features ensure proper positioning for even those with more severe physical involvement to be transferred directly from bed to bath chair. The shower/commode/bath chair is small enough to roll through most standard doorways, making it easy to go from room to room with little effort.
With its standard features, the Columbia Medical Ultima Access Bath Transfer with Foldable Base is designed to offer optimal positioning support for teenagers and small adults with mild to moderate levels of physical disabilities. Optional accessories can be added to increase support at the trunk, head, and lower body for more severe levels of physical involvement, too. The maximum weight capacity is 180 lbs. (81.6 kg).
Please Note: For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns, including the products on this page, because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Please click here Returns Policy to view our complete Returns Policy.
Is this Product Right for You?
- Reclining shower / commode / bath transfer system
- Critical measurements: Thigh depth & Hip width & Back Height to Head
- Recommended for children to young adults with mild to more severe levels of physical disability
- Supports up to 180 lbs. (81.6 kg)
- Questions? Our therapists can help you with a proper fit… to start please click SIZING HELP and complete a simple form, or call us toll free at (800) 371-2778
Standard Features include:
- Stainless steel frame with height adjustable legs
- Stainless steel sliding bath frame with unique locking system (folds flat for storage)
- Back angle adjustments of 0°, 30°, 60°, 90°
- Calf angle adjustments of 0°, -30°, -60°
- Easy-to-clean comfortable mesh fabric back rest and calf support
- Adjustable reclining back
- Angle adjustable calf support
- Four individually locking casters
- Lap belt and chest belt
- Foldable tub bench attachment – folds flat for storage/transport
- Padded commode seat and commode pail
- Safety lock to prevent chair from coming off sliding bench track
|Columbia Medical Ultima Access Bath Transfer With Foldable Transfer Base||Small/Medium||Large/Extra Large|
|Weight Capacity||160 lb (72.57 kg)||180 lb (81.65 kg)|
|Inside Seat Width||14" (35.5 cm)||16" (40.6 cm)|
|Seat Depth||14" (35.5 cm))||17" (43.1 cm)|
|Back Height||26" (65 cm)||30" (75 cm)|
|Calf Length||13.5" (33.75 cm)||15.5" (38.75 cm)|
|Seat Height Range||26.5" - 29.5" (67.3 - 74.9 cm)||26.5" - 29.5" (67.3 - 74.9 cm)|
|Rolling Base Dimensions||21.5"W x 21"D (54.6 x 53.3 cm)||21.5"W x 21"D (54.6 x 53.3 cm)|
|Rolling Base Inside Width||16" (40.6 cm)||16" (40.6 cm)|
|Rolling Base Height Clearance||15.5-19.5" (39.3-49.5 cm)||15.5-19.5" (39.3-49.5 cm)|
|Tub Base Width at Top||31 (78.7 cm)||31 (78.7 cm)|
|Tub Base Footprint Width||28"-30" (71-76 cm)||28"-30" (71-76 cm)|
|Tub Base Footprint Depth||31-33" (78.7 - 83.8 cm)||31-33" (78.7 - 83.8 cm)|
|Tub Base Clearance Height||13.5-19" (34.2 - 48.2 cm)||13.5-19" (34.2 - 48.2 cm)|
|Overall Length||52" (132 cm)||52" (132 cm)|