Ormesa Dynamico Gait Trainer
As long as the equipment is returned in new, re-saleable condition, within 30 days of the Return Authorization we will refund your original purchase cost without any re-stock fee!
**For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Some manufacturers will not permit returns on certain products. Please check with Customer Service if you have any questions.
There are certain things you must do in the event of a return.
1) Keep your original carton and packing materials for safe transport! Please carefully repack the items in their original packaging so they are secure and tight inside the box. Utilize any plastic bags that came with your order - they protect items from vibration during shipping.
2) Contact us within 30 days of the receipt of the products. Email us or call us for return instructions and a Return Authorization number.
You must have a Return Authorization number to ensure that your return is processed.
Some important notes about returns:
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. A refund will not be given on merchandise that is lost by the carrier.
- If you paid a shipping fee on your original order for expedited, international or other shipping it is Non-Refundable even upon return of your order.
- Please note that returns may go back to a different location than they originated from. If you return an item to our warehouse in New York without a Return Authorization Number the cost we incur to ship the item to the manufacturer's warehouse on your behalf will be deducted from the amount of your credit, if any.
If the item cannot be made re-sellable you have the option of:
1. Paying to have the item delivered back to you.
2. Adjustment to credit for a 25% Disposal Fee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to either email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-371-2778 or 1-315-429-7112 to reach Customer Service. We are here to help!
The Ormesa Dynamico is an easy-to-use, adjustable anterior gait trainer / walker for individuals with special needs. Available in 5 sizes this walker is available in Indoor and Outdoor models. The Indoor Dynamico has 4 swivel casters with locks for smooth maneuvering through hallways at home, school, or therapy clinics. The Outdoor model has been equipped with all terrain tires that swivel on the front for smoother riding over just about any surface. Therapists and caregivers will like the handbrakes on the Outdoor model that make transfers in/out of the gait trainer safe and easy.
The Dynamico gait trainer / walker comes with adjustable pelvic, chest and sling seat supports. With its standard features alone, the Dynamico will easily support an individual with mild to moderate physical disabilities. The chest support and sling seat can be removed if support is not needed. Optional accessories can be added for individuals with increased upper and lower body support needs.
Ormesa developed the durable, height adjustable frame to withstand years of use with an ability to grow with the user. The pelvic, chest, and sling seat supports are also height adjustable which makes this a valuable piece of equipment in multi user environments such as schools, clinics or nursing care facilities.
The special needs Dynamico gait trainer / walker will support a person up to 220 lbs. (100 kg). To see if the Dynamico Gait Trainer / Walker will best suit your needs please click the Size Chart Tab above.
Is this Product Right for You?
- Latex-free gait trainer / walker
- Easily disassembles for transport and storage
- For individuals with mild to moderate physical disabilities
- Critical measurements: Floor to Hip, Floor to Chest, Trunk Width, Chest Circumference, Pelvic Circumference, and Weight
- Questions? Our therapists can help you with a proper fit… to start please click SIZING HELP and complete a simple form, or call us toll free at (800) 371-2778
Standard Features include:
- Height adjustable frame that disassembles easily for transport and storage
- Removable height & depth adjustable pelvic support
- Removable height adjustable chest support
- Pelvic sling
- 4 Lockable, swivel wheels with protective plastic bumpers
|Ormesa Dynamico Sizing Chart||Size 1||Size 2||Size 3||Size 4||Size 5|
|Chest & Pelvic Padded Supports (Circumference)||25.5 (65 cm)||29.5" (75 cm)||33.5" (85 cm)||43.25" (110 cm)||47.25" (120 cm)|
|Chest Support Height to Floor Indoor/Outdoor||20.5 - 27.5" (52-70 cm)||30.25 - 37.5" (77-95 cm) / 32.25 - 39.25" (82-100 cm)||35 - 45.6" (89-116 cm) / 37 - 47.6" (94-121 cm)||36.25 - 49.5" (92-126 cm) / 38.6 - 51.6" (97-131 cm)||42.5 - 56.25" (108-143 cm) / 44.5 - 58.25" (113-148 cm)|
|Pelvic Support- (Floor to Hip Height) - Indoor/Outdoor||17.25 - 23.5" (44-60 cm)||26 - 32.25" (66-82 cm) / 28 - 34.25" (71-87 cm)||30.25 - 40" (77-102 cm) / 32.25 - 42.1" 82-107 cm)||33.5 - 44" (85-112 cm) / 35.5 - 46" (90-117 cm)||38.5 - 47.25" (98-120 cm) / 40.5 - 49.2" (103-125 cm)|
|Chest & Pelvic Supports (width x depth)||9.5 x 6.7" (23.75 x 16.25 cm)||10.6 x 8" (26.5 x 20 cm)||11.4 x 9.4" (28.5 x 23 cm)||13.4 x 11.4" (28.5 x 33.5 cm)||15.75 x 12.2" (39 x 31 cm)|
|Total Width||26" (66 cm)||26" (66 cm)||26" (66 cm)||28" (71 cm)||30.25" (77 cm)|
|Total Length||31" (79 cm)||33" (84 cm)||34.5" (88 cm)||37.5" (95 cm)||41.75" (106 cm)|
|Weight||26.5 lbs. (12 kg)||32.25 lbs. (14.6 kg)||34.5 lbs. (15.6 kg)||37.5 lbs. (17 kg)||43.5 lbs. (19.7 kg)|
|Maximum Weight Capacity (Indoor/Outdoor)||88 lbs. (40 kg)||121 lbs. (55 kg)||154 lbs. (70 kg)||187 lbs. (85 kg)||220 lbs. (100 kg)|