Ormesa Grillo Anterior Gait Trainer / Walker
As long as the equipment is returned in new, re-saleable condition, within 30 days of the Return Authorization we will refund your original purchase cost without any re-stock fee!
**For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Some manufacturers will not permit returns on certain products. Please check with Customer Service if you have any questions.
There are certain things you must do in the event of a return.
1) Keep your original carton and packing materials for safe transport! Please carefully repack the items in their original packaging so they are secure and tight inside the box. Utilize any plastic bags that came with your order - they protect items from vibration during shipping.
2) Contact us within 30 days of the receipt of the products. Email us or call us for return instructions and a Return Authorization number.
You must have a Return Authorization number to ensure that your return is processed.
Some important notes about returns:
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. A refund will not be given on merchandise that is lost by the carrier.
- If you paid a shipping fee on your original order for expedited, international or other shipping it is Non-Refundable even upon return of your order.
- Please note that returns may go back to a different location than they originated from. If you return an item to our warehouse in New York without a Return Authorization Number the cost we incur to ship the item to the manufacturer's warehouse on your behalf will be deducted from the amount of your credit, if any.
If the item cannot be made re-sellable you have the option of:
1. Paying to have the item delivered back to you.
2. Adjustment to credit for a 25% Disposal Fee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to either email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-371-2778 or 1-315-429-7112 to reach Customer Service. We are here to help!
Please Note: If a school or clinic will be using the Grillo for several children, or you are a parent with a child who will be using the gait trainer in both the anterior and posterior positions, it is best to select the Anterior Grillo. The Anterior Grillo can be changed to the Posterior without any additional accessories. The arm supports can be used with both the Anterior and the Posterior Grillo gait trainer. Keep in mind that the Posterior Grillo would need additional accessories if you want to convert it to an Anterior Grillo.
The Ormesa Grillo is a gait trainer / walker specifically designed for children with special needs. Its wide range of adjustments and supports make it easy-fitting to the different needs and abilities of the user. It comes with a light-weight one step folding frame and front swivel wheels to increase maneuverability. The included Trunk and Pelvic Supports adjust to cater for different postural needs and provide security and stability. The machine washable Ergonomic Harness provides adjustable support without putting pressure on the inner thigh and groin area. The Handle Bar adjusts and allows a strong grip for the control of the walker.
With the patented gas spring operated height adjustment system the user’s center of gravity remains constant during height adjustment of the frame. All adjustments are tool free and can be made with the child in the walker. On all adjustable supports, the measurement bars allow the Grillo to be returned to the optimal position after folding, or when changing between multiple users.
The Grillo Gait Trainer / Walker will support children with mild to moderate physical disabilities. By adding the optional Arm Supports, the Grillo can be used to accommodate children with increased upper body support needs. With the optional Leg Divider, the Grillo can support children with increased tone, and scissoring of the legs.
Parents, therapists, teachers, and other caregivers will like the easy maneuverability and adjustability of the Grillo gait trainer. With the adjustable supports and measurement guides, the Grillo is the perfect gait training solution for multiple children with special needs in therapy clinics, schools, and daycare programs.
Is this Product Right for You?
- Latex-free gait trainer / walker
- Recommended for children with special needs from 88 lbs (40 kg) up to 198 lbs (90 kg)
- Critical measurements: Floor to Hip, Floor to Chest, Circumference of Pelvis (distance around the pelvis), Circumference of Chest (distance around the chest), and Weight
- Questions? Our therapists can help you with a proper fit… to start please click SIZING HELP and complete a simple form, or call us toll free at (800) 371-2778
Standard Features include:
- Light-weight one step folding frame for easy maneuverability and transport
- Adjustable Trunk and Pelvic Supports:
- Circumference and Width
- Ergonomic Harness
- Front Swivel Wheels with Directional Locks
- Rear Wheels with Anti-Reverse, Adjustable Drag Brakes and Wheel Stop Brake
- Adjustable Handlebar
|Ormesa Grillo Sizing Chart||AnteriorSize 1/2||AnteriorSize 3/4||PosteriorSize 1/2||PosteriorSize 3/4|
|Circumference of Pelvic & Trunk Supports||21.6 - 26.4 (55 - 67 cm)||26.4 - 40.5" (67-103 cm)||21.6 - 26.4" (55 - 67 cm)||26.4 - 40.5" (67-103 cm)|
|Height of Pelvic Support||19.3 - 33" (49 - 84 cm)||21.2 - 39.4" (54-100 cm)||19.3 - 33" (49 - 84 cm)||21.2 - 39.4" (54-100 cm)|
|Height of Trunk Support||27.1 - 39.4" (69 - 100 cm)||30 - 49.2" (76-125 cm)||27.1 - 39.4" (69 - 100 cm)||30 - 49.2" (76-125 cm)|
|Total Width||25.6" (65 cm)||30" (76 cm)||25.6" (65 cm)||30" (76 cm)|
|Total Length||29.5" (75 cm)||35.8" (91 cm)||29.5" (75 cm)||35.8" (91 cm)|
|Maximum Weight Capacity*||88 lbs. (40 kg)||198 lbs. (90 kg)||88 lbs. (40 kg)||198 lbs. (90 kg)|
|Gait Trainer Weight||35 lbs. (16.2 kg)||43 lbs. (19.5 kg)||34 lbs. (15.7 kg)||39 lbs. (17.7 kg)|
*For users 132 lbs (60 kg) - 198 lbs (90 kg) the use of the Pelvic Harness is highly recommended.