Ormesa New Novus Pushchair
As long as the equipment is returned in new, re-saleable condition, within 30 days of the Return Authorization we will refund your original purchase cost without any re-stock fee!
**For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Some manufacturers will not permit returns on certain products. Please check with Customer Service if you have any questions.
There are certain things you must do in the event of a return.
1) Keep your original carton and packing materials for safe transport! Please carefully repack the items in their original packaging so they are secure and tight inside the box. Utilize any plastic bags that came with your order - they protect items from vibration during shipping.
2) Contact us within 30 days of the receipt of the products. Email us or call us for return instructions and a Return Authorization number.
You must have a Return Authorization number to ensure that your return is processed.
Some important notes about returns:
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. A refund will not be given on merchandise that is lost by the carrier.
- If you paid a shipping fee on your original order for expedited, international or other shipping it is Non-Refundable even upon return of your order.
- Please note that returns may go back to a different location than they originated from. If you return an item to our warehouse in New York without a Return Authorization Number the cost we incur to ship the item to the manufacturer's warehouse on your behalf will be deducted from the amount of your credit, if any.
If the item cannot be made re-sellable you have the option of:
1. Paying to have the item delivered back to you.
2. Adjustment to credit for a 25% Disposal Fee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to either email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-371-2778 or 1-315-429-7112 to reach Customer Service. We are here to help!
Ormesa has specifically designed the New Novus Pushchair / Stroller to provide a soft, comfortable fit for children / small adults with special needs. The New Novus Pushchair / Stroller will support a child with special needs up to 154 lbs. (70 kg).
With the standard reclining backrest and elevating, adjustable footplate, the New Novus Pushchair / Stroller will provide unparalleled support for children and small adults with mild to more severe physical involvement. The leg rest can be positioned horizontally to the floor, for optimal lower body positioning support during resting times.
Optional head, trunk, pelvic and foot accessories can be added to the New Novus Pushchair / Stroller for maximum positioning support.
To turn the New Novus Pushchair / Stroller into a bus transportable stroller, simply add the optional Tie Down Hooks (sold separately). With the Tie Down Hooks, the New Novus Pushchair / Stroller has been successfully crash tested for use with approved school bus tie down systems.
To see if the New Novus Pushchair / Stroller will best suit your child’s special needs please click the Size Chart tab above.
Is this Product Right for You?
- Latex-free, foldable pushchair / stroller with bus transportable stroller capabilities
- Supports up to 154 lbs. (70 kg)
- For children and small adults with mild to more severe physical disabilities
- Critical measurements: Back height to head, Hip width, Thigh depth, Foot to knee height, and Weight
- Questions? Our therapists can help you with a proper fit… to start please click SIZING HELP and complete a simple form, or call us toll free at (800) 371-2778
Standard Features include:
- Foldable frame
- Adjustable back recline from 0 - 20 Degrees
- Width & depth adjustable seat
- Height adjustable backrest
- Height adjustable flip-up, elevating footplate
- Pneumatic rear wheels & solid, swivel front wheels – both are removable
- Latex-free, removable & washable fire retardant upholstery cover
|Ormesa New Novus Pushchair Sizing Chart||Size 2||Size 3||Size 4|
|Seat Depth||12 - 14.25 (30-36 cm)||13.75 - 16" (35-40 cm)||15.25 - 17.75" (37.5 - 45 cm)|
|Seat Width||8 - 12" (20 - 30 cm)||9.5 - 13.5" (23.75-33.75 cm)||11 - 15" (27.5-37.5 cm)|
|Backrest Height||25.5 - 28" (63.75-70 cm)||26.5 - 28.75" (66.25-72.5 cm)||28.5 - 30.75" (71.25-77.5 cm)|
|Backrest Width||15.75" (40 cm)||17" (42.5 cm)||18" (45 cm)|
|Distance Seat Edge to Footrest||10.5 - 14.5" (26.25-36.25 cm)||11.5 - 16" (28.75 - 40 cm)||13.75 - 17.75" (35-45 cm)|
|Total Width||23.5" (58.75 cm)||25" (62.5 cm)||26" (65 cm)|
|Total Length||34.25" (86 cm)||36.75" (92 cm)||37.75" (94 cm)|
|Total Height||38.25" (95.5 cm)||38.25" (95.5 cm)||39.75" (99 cm)|
|Folded Dimensions||33.5 x 20.5 x 23.5" (83.75x51.25x58.75 cm)||36 x 21 x 25" (90x52.5x62.5 cm)||39 x 21.75 x 24.75" (97.5x54x62 cm)|
|Total Weight||42 lbs. (19 kg)||44.5 lbs. (20 kg)||46.5 lbs. (21 kg)|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||110 lbs. (50 kg)||132 lbs. (60 kg)||154 lbs. (70 kg)|