AmTryke ProSeries Model AmTryke (1416)
As long as the equipment is returned in new, re-saleable condition, within 30 days of the Return Authorization we will refund your original purchase cost without any re-stock fee!
**For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Some manufacturers will not permit returns on certain products. Please check with Customer Service if you have any questions.
There are certain things you must do in the event of a return.
1) Keep your original carton and packing materials for safe transport! Please carefully repack the items in their original packaging so they are secure and tight inside the box. Utilize any plastic bags that came with your order - they protect items from vibration during shipping.
2) Contact us within 30 days of the receipt of the products. Email us or call us for return instructions and a Return Authorization number.
You must have a Return Authorization number to ensure that your return is processed.
Some important notes about returns:
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. A refund will not be given on merchandise that is lost by the carrier.
- If you paid a shipping fee on your original order for expedited, international or other shipping it is Non-Refundable even upon return of your order.
- Please note that returns may go back to a different location than they originated from. If you return an item to our warehouse in New York without a Return Authorization Number the cost we incur to ship the item to the manufacturer's warehouse on your behalf will be deducted from the amount of your credit, if any.
If the item cannot be made re-sellable you have the option of:
1. Paying to have the item delivered back to you.
2. Adjustment to credit for a 25% Disposal Fee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to either email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-371-2778 or 1-315-429-7112 to reach Customer Service. We are here to help!
The AmTryke ProSeries tricycle was specifically designed in response to therapists' requests for a more traditional style tricycle for children with special needs, up to approximately 15 years old. The ProSeries tricycle is recommended for children with mild to moderate levels of physical disability who have low muscle tone, as well as decreased strength and endurance. Optional accessories can be added to increase support at the head, trunk, pelvis and feet as needed.
Fitting a wide range of children with special needs, the ProSeries tricycle comes standard with three foot crank positions and four seat post positions. This adjustability allows for years of growth for the tricycle for a child OR for use with multiple children of varying sizes. The positive drive action foot crank mechanism maximizes therapeutic benefits for children in therapy clinics, school, or at home.
The ProSeries AmTryke tricycle will appropriately fit children with a leg length (inseam) of 18 to 26 inch (45 to 65 cm). The ProSeries AmTryke can easily support an adult's weight. With optional spacer blocks added, the ProSeries can fit an inseam as small as 16.5 inches (41.25 cm).
To see if the ProSeries AmTryke Therapeutic Tricycle will suit your child's special needs please click ProSeries Tricycle Sizing Chart.
Is this Product Right for You?
- Special needs pediatric tricycle for children up to about 15 years of age
- Optional spacer blocks can be added to pedals to accommodate a 16.5" inseam
- Recommended for children with mild to moderate levels of physical disability
- Target user inseam is 18 to 26 inches (45 to 65 cm)
- Arm length 16 to 24 (40 to 60 cm)
- Target user height is 41 inches (102.5 cm) and over
- Critical measurements: Inseam, Weight, Arm Length (top of arm to middle of hand). Please remember to include the inseam measurement.
- Questions? Our therapists can help you with a proper fit… to start please click SIZING HELP and complete a simple form, or call us toll free at (800) 371-2778
Standard Features include:
- Positive drive action foot crank that is always in motion
- Four seat post positions for growth
- Built-in push bar
- Latex-free padded seat with lap strap made of hook & loop material
- Padded seat back set with latex-free lateral supports and chest strap
- Adjustable expanding length pedals with hook & loop heel and instep straps
- Foot support levelers
- Adjustable handle bar with side pull caliber brake
- Locking cam levers for easy adjustments
- Steel wire basket
- Safety helmet
- Three 16 inch pneumatic tires
|AmTryke ProSeries |
|Target User Age|
|Target User Height|
(102.5 cm - 152.4 cm)
|Arm Length |
(top of arm to middle of hand)
(without Spacer Blocks)
(with 12 & 3
Spacer Blocks added)
|Seat to Floor|
|Maximum Weight Capacity|
|Overall Dimensions |
(length from center of
front to rear wheel x width)