The Low Back Mobile Chair has been primarily designed for children with lower body support needs. This special needs chair will best suit children that require secure positioning of the lower extremities when seated. The Rifton Low Back Mobile Chair comes with a low backrest with push handle to aid in moving a child without compromising positioning.
Available in two sizes, the Rifton Low Back Mobile Chairs are recommended for children and small adults from 42" to 72" (105-180 cm) tall. The Medium Low Back Mobile Chair will fit children an average of 42" to 55" (105-138 cm) tall. The Large Low Back Mobile Chair is for children and small adults ranging from about 53" to 72" (133-180 cm) in height.HOW TO BUILD AND BUY
1) Select the appropriate size seat from the SIZING CHART
2) Choose from the Required Components:
- Frame with Tilt OR Tilt and Spring
- Low Backrest with Fixed Angle OR Adjustable Angle
- Color Fabric for Armrests & Pads
3) Choose the positioning accessories you will need to customize support for your child