Safe Place Bed - Inflatable Twin
As long as the equipment is returned in new, re-saleable condition, within 30 days of the Return Authorization we will refund your original purchase cost without any re-stock fee!
**For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Some manufacturers will not permit returns on certain products. Please check with Customer Service if you have any questions.
There are certain things you must do in the event of a return.
1) Keep your original carton and packing materials for safe transport! Please carefully repack the items in their original packaging so they are secure and tight inside the box. Utilize any plastic bags that came with your order - they protect items from vibration during shipping.
2) Contact us within 30 days of the receipt of the products. Email us or call us for return instructions and a Return Authorization number.
You must have a Return Authorization number to ensure that your return is processed.
Some important notes about returns:
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. A refund will not be given on merchandise that is lost by the carrier.
- If you paid a shipping fee on your original order for expedited, international or other shipping it is Non-Refundable even upon return of your order.
- Please note that returns may go back to a different location than they originated from. If you return an item to our warehouse in New York without a Return Authorization Number the cost we incur to ship the item to the manufacturer's warehouse on your behalf will be deducted from the amount of your credit, if any.
If the item cannot be made re-sellable you have the option of:
1. Paying to have the item delivered back to you.
2. Adjustment to credit for a 25% Disposal Fee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to either email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-371-2778 or 1-315-429-7112 to reach Customer Service. We are here to help!
Safe Place Beds are inflatable safety beds that were created to be used when travelling. For children with special needs, often sensory issues are a daily struggle. Sleeptime is supposed to be a time for the body to rest and be restored. However, if your child does not feel safe in bed, sleeptime can be a nightmare. Safe Place Beds are intended to be just that, a "safe place". It is designed to give definition to where your child will be sleeping to help their body calm down, especially in new places when travelling. Instead of arriving at a hotel or a relative's home and rearranging furniture to make a "safe place", you can take just five minutes and set up the Safe Place Bed. It is designed to fit around mattresses/beds but can also be used on the floor.<br/ ><br/ >The Safe Place Beds are made with high-grade materials to be durable and stand up to withstand kicks and movement. The Safe Place Beds are twin size, and adjustable strapping allows Safe Place to attach to any size bed. The netted side panels have zippers to provide easy entry and exit on either side. The zippers have a locking mechanism to be used for additional security if needed to keep your loved one safe inside the bed. The netted side panels also give air movement through the bed. The flooring is made of soft, felted plastic and provides waterproof protection for whatever surface you are mounting the Safe Place Bed to. <br/ ><br/ >The Safe Place Beds come in a Travel Bag with a High-Pressure Electric Air Pump ready. The pump can inflate the bed completely in just a few minutes. The bed, pump and bag weighs less than 20 pounds making it easy to take with you on your travels. Safe Place Beds are certified UL tested.<br/ ><br/ >Safe Place Bedding, LLC has made it their mission to make it "easy for you and your family to get busy creating memories and LIVING WITHOUT LIMITS!"
NEW Safe Place Bed Improvements - November 2018
- THICKER and REINFORCED MATERIAL to withstand bites and scratches
- WIDER WELDS to hold up to those strong kickers and acrobats
- EASY TO CLEAN NETTING (we all know what for, right?)
- TRANSPARENT NETTING. Who doesn't want to peek in on their sleeping angels? And, easy visibility for monitor cameras!!
- ADJUSTABLE ZIPPER LOCKS for those Houdini's among us!
Safe Place Bedding, LLC has made it their mission to make it "easy for you and your family to get busy creating memories and LIVING WITHOUT LIMITS!"
Is this Product Right for You?
- Need a safe and secure place for your child to sleep while travelling
- Cost-effective way to make sure that your child sleeps safely
- Maximum Weight of 220 pounds (99.8 kg)
- Maximum Height of 70" (177.8 cm)
- Questions? Our therapists can help you with a proper fit… to start please click SIZING HELP and complete a simple form, or call us toll free at (800) 371-2778
Standard Features include:
- Inflatable twin-size bed
- High-pressure electric pump - NOTE: For customers outside the USA, you can request a manual pump since the electric pump only has plugs compatible for the USA.
- Travel bag for the bed and pump
- Waterproof bottom layer made out of a soft, felted plastic
- Sides are made of netting panels for continuous air flow
- Side panels have zippers on both sides for entry & exit on both sides
- Zippers have a locking mechanism that can be used for additional security for your loved one
- Safety certified at a UL Testing Lab
Bed: 75"L x 39"W x 34"H (190.5 x 99 x 86 cm)
Bag: 25.5" x 13" x 11" (64.8 x 33 x 27.9 cm)
Pump: 10.5" x 8" x 6.2" (26.7 x 20.3 x 15.7 cm)
Weight Capacity=220 pounds (99.8 kg)
Safe Place Bed Basic Set Up (Note: Bed now includes an electric pump)
Safe Place Bed - NOW An Even Quicker Set Up With An Electric Pump
Safe Place Bed Durability
Safe Place Bed Netting Durability