Schools, Hospitals, Government Agencies & Non Profit Organizations
Teachers, parents, and therapists face many challenging obstacles when children with special needs enter the classroom. Children with special needs have such specific support and therapy needs that ordinary school desks, chairs and buses are unable to provide. Their positioning needs are unique to the way each of their bodies develop. Proper special needs products like a pediatric positioning chair is essential for all children to be able to learn.
At school, therapy program, or class field trip, positioning children to benefit from educational programs has been made even easier through special needs products for therapeutic support! Strollers have been successfully crash-tested for van or bus tie-down. High-low seating systems, height adjustable tables along with mobile standers provide you with the most durable, high-quality adaptive equipment for students of all ages.
NEW! Professional Log-in:
Adaptivemall.com has created a system to make it easier for schools, institutions, rehabilitation facilities and professionals to place their orders. Click below to sign up for your Professional Account now!
*We are unable to approve requests from Durable Medical Equipment Dealers, or entities outside the United States.*
We accept Purchase Orders from Schools, Hospitals & Government Agencies within the United States. Please use your Organization’s own Purchase Order Form (verifiable) to place your order via fax, mail or email. Please provide us with a Contact Name and Phone Number in case we have any questions about your order.
We accept Purchase Orders from non-profit organizations with established accounts. Please contact Customer Service for more information at 800-371-2778 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If your school or organization has a sales tax exempt form, please include it with your order. Some states require us to charge sales tax for certain items.
Click here to view & print a Completed W-9 Form.
Click here to view & print an Order Form.
If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader, Click Here First for a FREE download!
As long as the equipment is returned in new, re-saleable condition, within 30 days of the Return Authorization we will refund your original purchase cost without any re-stock fee!
For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Some manufacturers will not permit returns on certain products. Please check with Customer Service if you have any questions.
There are certain things you must do in the event of a return.
- Keep your original carton and packing materials for safe transport! Please carefully repack the items in their original packaging so they are secure and tight inside the box. Utilize any plastic bags that came with your order - they protect items from vibration during shipping.
- Contact us within 30 days of the receipt of the products. Email us or call us for return instructions and a Return Authorization number. You must have a Return Authorization number to ensure that your return is processed.
Some important notes about returns:
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. A refund will not be given on merchandise that is lost by the carrier.
- If you paid a shipping fee on your original order for expedited, international or other shipping it is Non-Refundable even upon return of your order.
- Please note that returns may go back to a different location than they originated from. If you return an item to our warehouse in New York without a Return Authorization Number the cost we incur to ship the item to the manufacturer's warehouse on your behalf will be deducted from the amount of your credit, if any.
If the item cannot be made re-sellable you have the option of:
- Paying to have the item delivered back to you.
- Adjustment to credit for a 25% Disposal Fee.
Final credit is issued after the item has returned to the designated return address and its re-sellable status is confirmed.
Are Demos Available?
Adaptivemall.com offers a 30-Day guarantee on products. As long as the returns criteria is met, a full refund will be given if the product does not meet your needs.
Are Replacement Parts Available?
To order replacement parts the following information is needed:
- Adaptivemall.com Order Number
- Product Model Number
- Serial Number
- Part Needed
Contact customer service to request user manuals. Many are hosted on the manufacturer's websites.
Phone Number #: 1-800-371-2778
Toll-Free Purchase Order Fax #: is 1-888-492-5371
C/o Bergeron Companies
15 South Second Street
Dolgeville NY 13329
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to either email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-371-2778 to reach Customer Service. We are here to help!