Equipment and therapeutic tools are utilized by trained therapists to help meet various therapy goals from balance therapy to floor positioning. When assembled and used properly, a therapy system can offer significant therapy benefit for children with special needs. Swings serve as an integral part of the therapy and offer various seating options on the swing frames.
The therapy systems and individual components that you will find in this section should only be used under the supervision of a trained physical or occupational therapist. Parents and caregivers alike are encouraged to seek the professional instruction of a therapist before using a therapy system.
- Tumble Forms Universal Side LyerSale Price $624.95 Regular Price $693.75
- Tumble Forms Universal Grasshopper Positioning SystemSale Price $2,369.95 Regular Price $2,393.00
- Leckey Squiggles Early Activity System (EAS)Sale Price $1,173.00 Regular Price $1,564.00
- Tumble Forms Tortoise Shell, Balls, and Net with Suspension KitSale Price $876.95 Regular Price $920.80
- Tumble Forms 36" Horse RollSale Price $478.95 Regular Price $483.36