Special Tomato products are designed by the original creator of Tumble Forms, Tim Bergeron. They are a premier brand here on Adaptivemall.com.
In 1988, Tim stepped away from Tumble Forms to branch out and fulfill his vision of creating even better therapeutic seating and positioning products. To that end, he created a new Soft-Touch® material which is now the outer layer of Special Tomato sitters, cushions, and positioning products. The Soft-Touch material is a proprietary blend. It is latex-free, peel and tear resistant, and waterproof yet breathable with anti-microbial protection built in. It is soft, cool to the touch, and doesn’t stick to the skin. The inner core is a specially formulated foam that conforms and supports allowing children to sit comfortably for longer periods of time. All products are offered to you through the collaborative efforts of experienced therapists, seating specialists, and engineers who work together to design innovative new products. Read more below!
- Special Tomato® Soft-Touch® Floor Sitter with WedgeRegular Price $784.05 $784.05Sale Price $426.25
- Special Tomato CatchUp Chair™Regular Price $2,811.34 $2,811.34Sale Price $1,699.95 Your Price Today $1,529.96
- Special Tomato® Soft-Touch® Booster Car Seat™Regular Price $1,214.51 $1,214.51Sale Price $734.95
- Special Tomato EIO Push ChairRegular Price $1,275.23 $1,275.23Sale Price $699.95
- Special Tomato Out & About Seat™ (OAS)Regular Price $708.42 $708.42Sale Price $419.95
- Special Tomato Jogger (Free Medical Necessity Bag)Regular Price $1,444.99 $1,444.99Sale Price $799.95
- TOMMY: The Special Tomato Children's BookRegular Price $10.00 $10.00Sale Price $8.00
- Special Tomato Soft-Touch LinersRegular Price $289.46 $289.46Sale Price $94.45
*Example payments are based on the listed product price(s) assuming a 36-month term loan and 9.99% APR. Subject to approval of credit application. Rates range from 6.99% to 29.99% APR, resulting in, for example, 36 monthly payments of $32.26 at 9.99% APR, per $1,000 borrowed. APRs will vary depending on credit qualifications, loan amount, and term. Bread® pay-over-time plans are loans made by Comenity Capital Bank.