R82 Pilot Special Needs Booster
As long as the equipment is returned in new, re-saleable condition, within 30 days of the Return Authorization we will refund your original purchase cost without any re-stock fee!
**For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Some manufacturers will not permit returns on certain products. Please check with Customer Service if you have any questions.
There are certain things you must do in the event of a return.
1) Keep your original carton and packing materials for safe transport! Please carefully repack the items in their original packaging so they are secure and tight inside the box. Utilize any plastic bags that came with your order - they protect items from vibration during shipping.
2) Contact us within 30 days of the receipt of the products. Email us or call us for return instructions and a Return Authorization number.
You must have a Return Authorization number to ensure that your return is processed.
Some important notes about returns:
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. A refund will not be given on merchandise that is lost by the carrier.
- If you paid a shipping fee on your original order for expedited, international or other shipping it is Non-Refundable even upon return of your order.
- Please note that returns may go back to a different location than they originated from. If you return an item to our warehouse in New York without a Return Authorization Number the cost we incur to ship the item to the manufacturer's warehouse on your behalf will be deducted from the amount of your credit, if any.
If the item cannot be made re-sellable you have the option of:
1. Paying to have the item delivered back to you.
2. Adjustment to credit for a 25% Disposal Fee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to either email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-371-2778 or 1-315-429-7112 to reach Customer Service. We are here to help!
New from R82, the Pilot Booster Seat is a designed for special needs children. The High-Back Booster is ideal to fit children up to 120 lbs. Included are positioning vest, abductor, lateral chest pads and a seat extension kit for added growth.
The Pilot Special Needs Booster offers deep reinforced sides lined with energy-absorbing EPS foam. This foam provides additional side-impact protection.
This special needs booster provides adjustments to make it the ideal seat for most children with special needs. The back adjusts in width to fit a child's shoulders up to 20" wide. The headrest is an 11-position headrest that moves up to 6.5" in height. The headrest adjusts with an easy one-hand operation.
Installation can be done in seconds. The fixed-position booster is equipped with LATCH connectors and a front adjuster.
The seat surface allows for leg support with extra length and features thick AirTek foam and tapered sides for comfort.
Please note: The Pilot is ALWAYS used with the vehicle lap/shoulder belt. The integrated 4 point harness is for positioning only!
Is this Product Right for You?
- Fits children 40 lbs to 120 lbs
- For children that can use a Booster Seat instead of a traditional Car Seat
- Fits children 38" to 63" in height
- 2 recline positions for comfort
- Questions? Our therapists can help you with a proper fit… to start please click SIZING HELP and complete a simple form, or call us toll free at (800) 371-2778
Standard Features include:
- Adjustable Shoulder Width up to 20"
- Adjustable Seat Back Height -- 11 position headrest adjusts up to 6.5" with one hand.
- Seat Depth Extension Kit providing an extra 4" of leg length
- 2 position abductor to control leg positioning
- Adjustable 4-point vest for upper body control
- 2 adjustable height/width torso positioning pads
- 2 recline positions
- Side Impact Protection
- Energy absorbing AirTek foam for superior cushioning and increased airflow
- LATCH attachment to vehicle
- Angled and reinforced seat bottom to help prevent submarining
- Tapered seat surface shape
- Retractable cup holders
- Bottom rubber pads
Snug Seat Pilot Booster Sizing Chart
Snug Seat Pilot Booster
User Weight Capacity
40 - 120 lbs. (18 - 54 kg)
|Car Seat Weight|| |
15.7 lbs. (7 kg)
|Overall Measurements at Base - headrest fully extended (Width x Depth x Height)|| |
16 x 20 " x 32.5 " (40 x 50 x 81.25 cm)
|Overall Measurements at Base - headrest down (Width x Depth x Height)|
16 " x 20 " x 26.5 " (40 x 50 x 66.25 cm)
|Overall Width at Lateral Trunk Wings - (Open/Closed)|
22.5 " (56.25 cm) / 19 " (47.5 cm)
|Seat Back Height (Headrest fully extended / Headrest down)|
30 " (75 cm) / 24" (60 cm) /
12" (30 cm)
15 - 19" (37.5 - 47.5 cm)
38 - 63" (96 - 160 cm)
Back Recline Positions
100° and 110°
- Special Tomato Soft-Touch LinersSale Price $89.95 Regular Price $250.62
- Convaid Carrot 3 Special Needs Child Restraint SystemSale Price $1,928.70 Regular Price $2,143.00