R82 Penguin Bath Seat
For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Some manufacturers will not permit returns on certain products. Please check with Customer Service if you have any questions.
Adaptivemall.com's Complete Return Policy
As long as the equipment is returned in new, re-saleable condition, within 30 days of the Return Authorization we will refund your original purchase cost without any re-stock fee!
**For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Some manufacturers will not permit returns on certain products. Please check with Customer Service if you have any questions.
There are certain things you must do in the event of a return.
1) Keep your original carton and packing materials for safe transport! Please carefully repack the items in their original packaging so they are secure and tight inside the box. Utilize any plastic bags that came with your order - they protect items from vibration during shipping.
2) Contact us within 30 days of the receipt of the products. Email us or call us for return instructions and a Return Authorization number.
You must have a Return Authorization number to ensure that your return is processed.
Some important notes about returns:
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. A refund will not be given on merchandise that is lost by the carrier.
- If you paid a shipping fee on your original order for expedited, international or other shipping it is Non-Refundable even upon return of your order.
- Please note that returns may go back to a different location than they originated from. If you return an item to our warehouse in New York without a Return Authorization Number the cost we incur to ship the item to the manufacturer's warehouse on your behalf will be deducted from the amount of your credit, if any.
If the item cannot be made re-sellable you have the option of:
1. Paying to have the item delivered back to you.
2. Adjustment to credit for a 25% Disposal Fee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-371-2778 or 1-315-429-7112 to reach Customer Service. We are here to help!
The R82 Penguin Bath Seat has a simple, yet effective design. The simple contours of this special needs bath seat provide support for mild to moderate positioning needs while allowing access for cleaning to the user. The Penguin Bath Seat _cradles_ the user to keep them safe. This eliminates the need for strapping that can get in the way of bath time. The adjustable abductor allows for the adaptive bath seat to grow with the user.
The Penguin Bath Seat can be used in any tub with a smooth surface. It is also designed to fit into the R82 Orca Bath Tub. Click on the Accessories Tab above to learn more.
To find out if the R82 Penguin Bath Seat is right for your child, please click on the Size Chart tab below.
Is this Product Right for You?
- Basic support for mild to moderate positioning needs in the bath tub
- Weight of User is 44 pounds or less
- Your tub surface is smooth to allow the suction cups to keep the Penguin in place.
- Questions? Our therapists can help you with a proper fit… to start please click SIZING HELP and complete a simple form, or call us toll free at (800) 371-2778
Standard Features include:
- Smooth PVC Surface (Shown inside Optional Orca Bath Tub)
- Depth Adjustable Abductor
- Contoured Head & Trunk Support
- Suction Cups to keep it secure to a smooth tub surface
- 2-year warranty against defects in workmanship and materials
Snug Seat Penguin
Penguin Bath Seat
|Inside Width Tightest Place (A1)|| |
|Overall Length (B)|| |
|Height (C)|| |
|Length of Abduction Block to Top|| |