Leckey Squiggles Stander
As long as the equipment is returned in new, re-saleable condition, within 30 days of the Return Authorization we will refund your original purchase cost without any re-stock fee!
**For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Some manufacturers will not permit returns on certain products. Please check with Customer Service if you have any questions.
There are certain things you must do in the event of a return.
1) Keep your original carton and packing materials for safe transport! Please carefully repack the items in their original packaging so they are secure and tight inside the box. Utilize any plastic bags that came with your order - they protect items from vibration during shipping.
2) Contact us within 30 days of the receipt of the products. Email us or call us for return instructions and a Return Authorization number.
You must have a Return Authorization number to ensure that your return is processed.
Some important notes about returns:
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. A refund will not be given on merchandise that is lost by the carrier.
- If you paid a shipping fee on your original order for expedited, international or other shipping it is Non-Refundable even upon return of your order.
- Please note that returns may go back to a different location than they originated from. If you return an item to our warehouse in New York without a Return Authorization Number the cost we incur to ship the item to the manufacturer's warehouse on your behalf will be deducted from the amount of your credit, if any.
If the item cannot be made re-sellable you have the option of:
1. Paying to have the item delivered back to you.
2. Adjustment to credit for a 25% Disposal Fee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to either email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-371-2778 or 1-315-429-7112 to reach Customer Service. We are here to help!
The main picture above shows the Squiggles Stander on the Pivot Base. The optional Tray and Sandals are also shown. Click on the "Features" Section to find out what is included as standard features with this item.
The Squiggles Standing System is a great option for young children that need support to stand. The Squiggles Standing System is designed for children as young as 6 months through about 5 years of age. Children love it because it looks playful! Parents love it because it is light-weight and easy to move around.
You may also want to choose a Headrest Style if your child is going to use the Stander in a Supine Position. See accessories above to choose a headrest style.
The Squiggles Standing System provides support where your child needs it to be able to stand and view their world from this position. The Squiggles Standing System Pivot Base has wheels to move your child around the home and classroom. It also allows you to change the standing angle while your child is still in the stander.
Is this Product Right for You?
- Latex-free, adjustable stander
- Supports a child 6 months to 5 years
- Maximum Weight of 48.5 lbs (22 kg)
- For children with mild to severe physical disabilities
- Critical measurements: Hip Width, Trunk Width, Foot to Knee Height, Foot to Hip Height, Foot to Elbow Height, and Weight
- Questions? Our therapists can help you with a proper fit… to start please click SIZING HELP and complete a simple form, or call us toll free at (800) 371-2778
Standard Features of the Squiggles Stander:
- Your choice of base
- Central Support Bar
- Your Choice of Cushion Colors
- Hip Support
- Chest Support
- Sternum Prompt
- Knee Supports
- Footrest (Optional Foot Sandals shown are an additional cost)
- Tray Attachment (Tray must be ordered seperately)
Leckey Squiggles Stander Sizing Chart
|Maximum User Weight||48.4 lbs. (22 kg)|
Target User Height
29 - 43.5" (73 - 110 cm)
Chest Support (Angle/Depth Adjustment)
Angle=+/- 30° / Depth=2" (5 cm)
|Chest Support Height|| |
21.7" - 32" (55 - 82 cm)
|Width between Chest Laterals||6.3" - 9"W (16 - 23 cm)|
|Hip Support Height|| |
11.8" - 20.8" (30 - 53 cm)
|Width between Hip Guides|| |
6.3" - 9"W (16 - 23 cm)
|Footplate Angle (+/-)|| |
Plantarflexion 10° / Dorsiflexion 10°
|Tray Height (Prone/Supine)|| |
21.9" - 32.5" (55-82.5 cm) / 18.9" - 32.5" (48-82.5 cm)
|Tray Angle Adjustment (+/-)|| |
Prone 30° / Supine 40°
|STANDER SUPPORT SHELL Dimensions (LxWxH)|| |
26.8" x 15.4" x 15.4" (68 x39 x 39 cm)
|STANDER SUPPORT SHELL Weight|| |
15.4 lbs (7 kg)
|PIVOT BASE - UNFOLDED Dimensions (LxWxH)|
26.8" x 15.4" x 15.4" (68 x 39 x 39 cm)
|PIVOT BASE - UNFOLDED Weight|
15.4 lbs (7 kg)
|PIVOT BASE - FOLDED Dimensions (LxWxH)|
27.6" x 21.7" x 11.8 " (70 x 55 x 30 cm)
|PIVOT BASE - FOLDED Weight|
12.1 lbs (5.5 kg)
|MOBILE BASE - WITHOUT LARGE WHEELS Dimensions (WxD)|
19.3" x 29.9" (49 x 76 cm)
|MOBILE BASE - WITHOUT LARGE WHEELS Weight|
13.5 lbs (6.1 kg)
|MOBILE BASE - WITH LARGE WHEELS Dimensions (WxD)|
29.1" x 29.5" (74 x 75 cm)
|MOBILE BASE - WITH LARGE WHEELS Weight|
29.5 lbs (13.4 kg)