Strider SS-S2 Super 16 No-Pedal Balance Bike
As long as the equipment is returned in new, re-saleable condition, within 30 days of the Return Authorization we will refund your original purchase cost without any re-stock fee!
**For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Some manufacturers will not permit returns on certain products. Please check with Customer Service if you have any questions.
There are certain things you must do in the event of a return.
1) Keep your original carton and packing materials for safe transport! Please carefully repack the items in their original packaging so they are secure and tight inside the box. Utilize any plastic bags that came with your order - they protect items from vibration during shipping.
2) Contact us within 30 days of the receipt of the products. Email us or call us for return instructions and a Return Authorization number.
You must have a Return Authorization number to ensure that your return is processed.
Some important notes about returns:
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. A refund will not be given on merchandise that is lost by the carrier.
- If you paid a shipping fee on your original order for expedited, international or other shipping it is Non-Refundable even upon return of your order.
- Please note that returns may go back to a different location than they originated from. If you return an item to our warehouse in New York without a Return Authorization Number the cost we incur to ship the item to the manufacturer's warehouse on your behalf will be deducted from the amount of your credit, if any.
If the item cannot be made re-sellable you have the option of:
1. Paying to have the item delivered back to you.
2. Adjustment to credit for a 25% Disposal Fee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to either email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-371-2778 or 1-315-429-7112 to reach Customer Service. We are here to help!
The STRIDER™ SS-S2 Super 16 No Pedal Balance Bike is for children approximately 6 to 11 years of age. The STRIDER™ SS-S2 Super 16 No Pedal Balance Bike helps older children learn to balance on a bike at their own pace. Riders on the SS-S2 Super 16 No Pedal Balance Bike are able to challenge themselves as they are comfortable by lifting both feet at a time while riding the bike.
The STRIDER™ SS-S2 Super 16 No Pedal Balance Bike is designed for older children to allow them to either continue the success they've had on the ST-4 once they've outgrown it, or to help older children improve their balance through the use of the SS-S2 Super 16 No Pedal Balance Bike for the first time! Older kids with Down syndrome, Autism, low muscle tone, poor balance, Arthrogryposis, and Cerebral Palsy are just a few of the success stories that Strider has had with this bigger version of their original balance bike!
The STRIDER™ SS-S2 Super 16 No Pedal Balance Bike does not have a chain or pedals. So, for children with limited range of motion in their legs, they still have the chance to propel the bike with whatever movement they have available in their legs. Also, the handle bars can be turned around backwards permanently to make it a shorter distance to the handlebars for kids with short arm length.
The STRIDER™ SS-S2 Super 16 No Pedal Balance Bike is a great option for older kids that want to keep up with their peers at recess or at home! Being able to independently ride the SS-S2 Super 16 No Pedal Balance Bike increases their self-confidence and chances for social interaction. These benefits are in addition to the gains that will make in balance skills, overall body strength, and coordination of their arms and legs.
Is this Product Right for You?
- Your child is ready for pre-bike skills
- Maximum Weight Capacity of 187 lbs (85kg)
- User inseam between 19.5 - 25.5 inches (49.5 - 64.8 cm)
- Questions? Our therapists can help you with a proper fit… to start please click SIZING HELP and complete a simple form, or call us toll free at (800) 371-2778
Standard Features include:
- Durable welded steel frame and handlebars
- Aluminum 16 inch rims with Steel Hubs and pneumatic tires
- Ergonomic Hand Lever & Caliper Brake - front & rear brakes
- Adjustable handlebar distance
- Adjustable saddle seat height adjusts from 17"" to 25"" from the ground
- Unique frame design has integrated footrests for gliding
- 2-year warranty against manufacturing defects
ST-4 Balance Bike
SS-1 Super 16 Balance Bike
SR-S1 20 Sport Balance Bike
Maximum Weight Capacity
60 lbs. (27.2 kg)
120 lbs. (54.4 kg)
242 lbs. (110 kg)
Weight of Bike
7 lbs. (3.2 kg)
15 lbs. (6.8 kg)
21.2 lbs. (9.6 kg)
11" - 16"
(28 - 40.6 cm)
17" - 25"
(43.2 - 63.5 cm)
26.5" - 32.3"
(67.3 - 81.9 cm)
10" - 15"
(25.4 - 38.1 cm)
16" - 24"
(40.6 - 61 cm)
27.5" - 33.3"
(69.9 - 84.6 cm)
18" - 22"
(45.7 - 55.9 cm)
STRIDER Bikes Build Confidence in Children With Special Needs
STRIDER SS-1 Super 16 & SR-S1 Assembly Video
2014 Special Olympics South Dakota STRIDER Exhibition Race: