Strider 12 No-Pedal Balance Bike
As long as the equipment is returned in new, re-saleable condition, within 30 days of the Return Authorization we will refund your original purchase cost without any re-stock fee!
**For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Some manufacturers will not permit returns on certain products. Please check with Customer Service if you have any questions.
There are certain things you must do in the event of a return.
1) Keep your original carton and packing materials for safe transport! Please carefully repack the items in their original packaging so they are secure and tight inside the box. Utilize any plastic bags that came with your order - they protect items from vibration during shipping.
2) Contact us within 30 days of the receipt of the products. Email us or call us for return instructions and a Return Authorization number.
You must have a Return Authorization number to ensure that your return is processed.
Some important notes about returns:
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. A refund will not be given on merchandise that is lost by the carrier.
- If you paid a shipping fee on your original order for expedited, international or other shipping it is Non-Refundable even upon return of your order.
- Please note that returns may go back to a different location than they originated from. If you return an item to our warehouse in New York without a Return Authorization Number the cost we incur to ship the item to the manufacturer's warehouse on your behalf will be deducted from the amount of your credit, if any.
If the item cannot be made re-sellable you have the option of:
1. Paying to have the item delivered back to you.
2. Adjustment to credit for a 25% Disposal Fee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-371-2778 or 1-315-429-7112 to reach Customer Service. We are here to help!
The STRIDER™ 12 No-Pedal Balance Bike is for children approximately 18 months to 5 years of age. The STRIDER™ 12 No-Pedal balance bike helps children learn to balance on a bike at their own pace. Most children "walk" the STRIDER™ 12 balance bike to start without using the seat. As they feel more comfortable, they sit on the seat and lift their feet.
The STRIDER™ 12 balance bike is designed for children to graduate directly to a pedal bike, eliminating the need for tricycles and training wheels. Both tricycles and training wheels do not teach balance on a bike. That is exactly the purpose of the STRIDER™ 12 Bike. The STRIDER™ 12 balance bike does not have a chain or pedals. There is no need for adult prodding or pushing with the STRIDER™ 12 balance bike allowing the child to progress through the learning process at their own pace.
The STRIDER™ 12 balance bike works specifically on the development of motor skills, specifically,balance, strength and coordination. Often increases in self-confidence and social interaction are a bonus as well.
Is this Product Right for You?
- Your child is ready for pre-bike skills
- Maximum Weight Capacity of 60 pounds
- User inseam between 11 and 16 inches
- Questions? Our therapists can help you with a proper fit… to start please click SIZING HELP and complete a simple form, or call us toll free at (800) 371-2778
Standard Features include:
- Durable welded steel frame and handlebars
- 12" Puncture-proof all-terrain tires with sealed bearings and 5/16" steel axles
- Adjustable handlebar height
- Adjustable saddle seat height adjusts from 11" to 16" from ground
- Unique frame design has integrated footrests for gliding
- Brake Mount for Optional Brake Kit
- 2-year warranty against manufacturing defects
ST-4 Balance Bike
SS-1 Super 16 Balance Bike
SR-S1 20 Sport Balance Bike
Maximum Weight Capacity
60 lbs. (27.2 kg)
120 lbs. (54.4 kg)
242 lbs. (110 kg)
Weight of Bike
7 lbs. (3.2 kg)
15 lbs. (6.8 kg)
21.2 lbs. (9.6 kg)
11" - 16"
(28 - 40.6 cm)
17" - 25"
(43.2 - 63.5 cm)
26.5" - 32.3"
(67.3 - 81.9 cm)
10" - 15"
(25.4 - 38.1 cm)
16" - 24"
(40.6 - 61 cm)
27.5" - 33.3"
(69.9 - 84.6 cm)
18" - 22"
(45.7 - 55.9 cm)
STRIDER Bikes Build Confidence in Children With Special Needs
STRIDER ST-4 Assembly Video