Thomashilfen Swifty Stroller
As long as the equipment is returned in new, re-saleable condition, within 30 days of the Return Authorization we will refund your original purchase cost without any re-stock fee!
**For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Some manufacturers will not permit returns on certain products. Please check with Customer Service if you have any questions.
There are certain things you must do in the event of a return.
1) Keep your original carton and packing materials for safe transport! Please carefully repack the items in their original packaging so they are secure and tight inside the box. Utilize any plastic bags that came with your order - they protect items from vibration during shipping.
2) Contact us within 30 days of the receipt of the products. Email us or call us for return instructions and a Return Authorization number.
You must have a Return Authorization number to ensure that your return is processed.
Some important notes about returns:
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. A refund will not be given on merchandise that is lost by the carrier.
- If you paid a shipping fee on your original order for expedited, international or other shipping it is Non-Refundable even upon return of your order.
- Please note that returns may go back to a different location than they originated from. If you return an item to our warehouse in New York without a Return Authorization Number the cost we incur to ship the item to the manufacturer's warehouse on your behalf will be deducted from the amount of your credit, if any.
If the item cannot be made re-sellable you have the option of:
1. Paying to have the item delivered back to you.
2. Adjustment to credit for a 25% Disposal Fee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-371-2778 or 1-315-429-7112 to reach Customer Service. We are here to help!
The Swifty Stroller is a lightweight crash-tested stroller that has a solid seat and back. It offers both support and easy transportability. It was designed for children who have mild to moderate positioning needs.
The seat reclines from 90 to 115° and it has a fixed tilt of 15°. The seat depth and footplate height offer growth, depending on the child_s size.
Is this Product Right for You?
- Appropriate for children with mild to moderate positioning needs
- Maximum user_s weight capacity 77 lbs. (35 kg.)
- Critical measurements: Hip Width, Back Height to Shoulders, Back Height to Top of Head, Thigh Depth, Foot to Knee Height, and Weight
- Questions? Our therapists can help you with a proper fit… to start please click SIZING HELP and complete a simple form, or call us toll free at (800) 371-2778
Standard Features include:
- Crash-tested for Bus Transportation: Meets ANSI/RESNA WC/19 Regulations
- Tie Downs
- Solid seat and back
- Lightweight, foldable aluminum folding frame- no tools required
- Adjustable push handle
- Adjustable seat depth
- Adjustable footrest height
- Foot operated rear brake
- Recline 90 to 115°
- Front swivel solid wheels, 7" (17.5 cm)
- Rear solid wheels, 10"(25 cm)
- Air ventilating upholstery
|Seat Depth|| |
9.5 - 12" (24 - 30 cm)
|Seat Width|| |
12.25" (31 cm)
|Seat Back Height|| |
24.5" (62 cm)
|Seat to Footplate|| |
6.25" - 13" (15.5 - 33 cm)
|Back Recline Angle|| |
90 Degrees - 115 degrees
|Seat Angle|| |
15 Degrees (Fixed Tilt)
|Push Handle Height|| |
28"-45" (71-114 cm)
Overall Dimensions (WidthxHeightxLength)
24.8"x38.6"x38.6" (63x98x98 cm)
|Folded Dimensions(WidthxHeightxLength)|| |
|Weight of Stroller|| |
27 lbs. (12 kg)
|Maximum Weight Capacity|| |
77 lbs. (35 kg)