Triaid Imp, Special Needs Tricycle
As long as the equipment is returned in new, re-saleable condition, within 30 days of the Return Authorization we will refund your original purchase cost without any re-stock fee!
**For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Some manufacturers will not permit returns on certain products. Please check with Customer Service if you have any questions.
There are certain things you must do in the event of a return.
1) Keep your original carton and packing materials for safe transport! Please carefully repack the items in their original packaging so they are secure and tight inside the box. Utilize any plastic bags that came with your order - they protect items from vibration during shipping.
2) Contact us within 30 days of the receipt of the products. Email us or call us for return instructions and a Return Authorization number.
You must have a Return Authorization number to ensure that your return is processed.
Some important notes about returns:
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. A refund will not be given on merchandise that is lost by the carrier.
- If you paid a shipping fee on your original order for expedited, international or other shipping it is Non-Refundable even upon return of your order.
- Please note that returns may go back to a different location than they originated from. If you return an item to our warehouse in New York without a Return Authorization Number the cost we incur to ship the item to the manufacturer's warehouse on your behalf will be deducted from the amount of your credit, if any.
If the item cannot be made re-sellable you have the option of:
1. Paying to have the item delivered back to you.
2. Adjustment to credit for a 25% Disposal Fee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to either email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-371-2778 or 1-315-429-7112 to reach Customer Service. We are here to help!
The Imp is a pediatric adaptive tricycle designed for children with special needs. The Imp is a dual-axle foot propelled tricycle recommended for children ages 2 1/2 to 5 years old. This special needs tricycle is so durable that it is capable of supporting up to 70 lbs. (32 kg). Best of all, easy adjustments can be made for a childs growth in size as well as growth in riding ability. To determine if the Imp pediatric adaptive tricycle will appropriately fit your child, simply compare the inseam measurement to the Imps target range. The inseam range for a child using the Imp is 12 1/2 - 15 1/2 inches (32-39.5 cm).
The dual axle drive system helps to reduce resistance when pedaling, making it easy for a child with low muscle tone and decreased strength to ride the tricycle. This dual-axle special needs tricycle is outfitted with a low ratio 1:1 fixed gear, which means that for one revolution of the pedals there is one revolution of the wheels. The fixed gear design enables the child with special needs to start moving the tricycle easily, put the tricycle in reverse, and slow down if going too fast!
The Imp special needs tricycle combines a modern style design with comfort and safety features that are sure to enhance a childs strength, self-esteem and FUN! The Imps stability is built into the frame with a low center of gravity and a broad wheelbase, helping to prevent tipping. An adjustable steering stop is another stability feature the Imp offers to help control the turning circle of the special needs tricycle.
Triaid Tricycles are manufactured in Scotland. Standard delivery time is four to six weeks. Please allow additional time for Special Order colors. For other great special needs tricycle choices, please click REHA PARTNER CYCLES or FREEDOM CONCEPTS TRICYCLES.
The Imp special needs tricycle comes complete with:
- Durable, rugged frame available in 6 color choices
- Three 12 inch wheels
- Locking parking brake (left or right)
- Fixed drive gear, dual-axle system for smooth riding and reduced pedal resistance
- Traditional, smaller size handle bars
- Adjustable back/trunk support
- Foot sandals & straps with pulley system
|Triaid Special Needs Tricycle Sizing || |
|Inseam Measurement (Inside Leg)- Min/Max || |
12 ½-15 ½" (32-39.5 cm)
16 ½" - 21 ½" (42-54.5 cm)
20"-25" (51-64 cm)
|Maximum User Weight || |
70 lbs. (32 kg)
100 lbs. (45 kg)
130 lbs. (59 kg)
|Seat To Handle Bars (Min/Max)|| |
11"-14 ½" (28-37 cm)
14"-17" (36-43 cm)
19"-22" (48-56 cm)
|Overall Length || |
39 ½" (100 cm)
45" (114 cm)
59" (150 cm)
|Overall Width || |
25 ½" (65 cm)
29" (74 cm)
29" (74 cm)