Tumble Forms Starfish
For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Some manufacturers will not permit returns on certain products. Please check with Customer Service if you have any questions.
Adaptivemall.com's Complete Return Policy
As long as the equipment is returned in new, re-saleable condition, within 30 days of the Return Authorization we will refund your original purchase cost without any re-stock fee!
**For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Some manufacturers will not permit returns on certain products. Please check with Customer Service if you have any questions.
There are certain things you must do in the event of a return.
1) Keep your original carton and packing materials for safe transport! Please carefully repack the items in their original packaging so they are secure and tight inside the box. Utilize any plastic bags that came with your order - they protect items from vibration during shipping.
2) Contact us within 30 days of the receipt of the products. Email us or call us for return instructions and a Return Authorization number.
You must have a Return Authorization number to ensure that your return is processed.
Some important notes about returns:
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. A refund will not be given on merchandise that is lost by the carrier.
- If you paid a shipping fee on your original order for expedited, international or other shipping it is Non-Refundable even upon return of your order.
- Please note that returns may go back to a different location than they originated from. If you return an item to our warehouse in New York without a Return Authorization Number the cost we incur to ship the item to the manufacturer's warehouse on your behalf will be deducted from the amount of your credit, if any.
If the item cannot be made re-sellable you have the option of:
1. Paying to have the item delivered back to you.
2. Adjustment to credit for a 25% Disposal Fee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to either email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-371-2778 or 1-315-429-7112 to reach Customer Service. We are here to help!
Shown above with optional Head Laterals and Abduction Strap, sold separately.
The Tumble Forms Starfish Bath Chair was created with ease of adjustability in mind. You can make angle adjustments to the seat angles and leg angles with just one hand, on either side of the chair, for the greatest amount of convenience. The Tumble Forms Starfish Bath Chair comes in 4 sizes to fit toddlers through young adults.
The Starfish legs adjust in height to make the seat surface range from 2 inches above the bathtub floor (for complete tub soaking) to 17 inches above the bathtub floor (for easier transfers in and out of the bath chair). For individuals that need maximum assistance to keep their head and trunk at midline, you can adjust the back legs down and keep the front legs up to create a static tilt-in-space position.
Both the Seat Back Angle and the Leg Rest Angle of the Starfish Bath Chair adjust in angle allowing the perfect positioning for each user. The Seat Back Angle adjusts from fully upright to completely flat (a 90 degree adjustment). The Leg Rest Angle adjusts from completely flat to 60 degrees. Each Starfish Bath Chair comes standard with a Hip Belt & Chest Belt for positioning support and safety. The seat fabric is a breathable mesh material that can be removed for washing.
The Tumble Forms Starfish Bath Chair is made of aluminum making storage and transportation easy. Each size has a maximum weight capacity of 159 pounds.
Please Note: For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns, including the products on this page, because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Please click here to view our complete Return Policy.
Is this product right for your child?
- No Tool Adjustments
- Make Seat Back & Leg Rest Angle Adjustments while the user is sitting in the bath chair
- One-hand adjustments to the Seat Back & Leg Rest Angles
- Critical measurements are: Thigh Depth, Hip Width, Seat to Head Height and Foot to Knee
- Questions? Our therapists can help you with a proper fit… to start please click SIZING HELP and complete a simple form, or call us toll free at (800) 371-2778
Standard Features include:
- Lightweight aluminum frame
- Soft, breathable mesh material
- Removable material for easy cleaning
- Lap Belt
- Chest Belt
- Adjustable seat height
- One-Hand adjustable recline angle
- One-Hand adjustable knee angle
- Folds flat for storage
- Non-slip foam padding on the bath chair legs
Tumble Forms Starfish Bath Chair Overview