Thomashilfen Harmony Defender Reha Car Seat
As long as the equipment is returned in new, re-saleable condition, within 30 days of the Return Authorization we will refund your original purchase cost without any re-stock fee!
**For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Some manufacturers will not permit returns on certain products. Please check with Customer Service if you have any questions.
There are certain things you must do in the event of a return.
1) Keep your original carton and packing materials for safe transport! Please carefully repack the items in their original packaging so they are secure and tight inside the box. Utilize any plastic bags that came with your order - they protect items from vibration during shipping.
2) Contact us within 30 days of the receipt of the products. Email us or call us for return instructions and a Return Authorization number.
You must have a Return Authorization number to ensure that your return is processed.
Some important notes about returns:
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. A refund will not be given on merchandise that is lost by the carrier.
- If you paid a shipping fee on your original order for expedited, international or other shipping it is Non-Refundable even upon return of your order.
- Please note that returns may go back to a different location than they originated from. If you return an item to our warehouse in New York without a Return Authorization Number the cost we incur to ship the item to the manufacturer's warehouse on your behalf will be deducted from the amount of your credit, if any.
If the item cannot be made re-sellable you have the option of:
1. Paying to have the item delivered back to you.
2. Adjustment to credit for a 25% Disposal Fee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-371-2778 or 1-315-429-7112 to reach Customer Service. We are here to help!
The Thomashilfen Harmony Defender Reha Car Seat offers several features and functions to accommodate your child with special needs. There is an integrated, height-adjustable headrest, 5-point harness, lateral trunk supports, lateral thigh supports, along with optional positioning accessories to provide the best support possible for your child. The Harmony Defender Reha Car Seat meets US FMVSS213 Safety Standards.
When using the Harness Mode (with integrated 5-Point Harness) on the Harmony Defender Reha Car Seat Seat, secure this seat with the vehicle's child restraint (LATCH) anchorage system, if available, or with the vehicle's Lap/Shoulder Seat Belt System. The 5-Point Harness then keeps the child secured to the Recaro Performance Sport Reha Car Seat. Always use the Top Anchor Strap provided with the Harmony Defender Reha Car Seat Seat when using it in the Harness Mode.
When using the high back belt-positioning Booster Mode (cannot be used with the integrated 5-Point Harness), secure your child and the Harmony Defender Reha Car Seat Seat to the vehicle with the Lap/Shoulder Seat Belt System AND the Top Anchor Strap if available. The vehicle's child restraint (LATCH) anchorage system, if available, can be used in Harness Mode to keep the car seat attached to the vehicle for safety when the car seat is not in use.
The Harmony Defender Reha Car Seat Seat is also certified for use in aircraft when it is used in Harness Mode (with integrated 5-Point Harness). (The Footrest cannot be used in the aircraft.) This child restraint is NOT certified for use in aircraft when used in the Booster Mode (cannot be used with the integrated 5-Point Harness).
Harness Mode: The Recaro Performance Sport Reha Car Seat can be used with theintegrated harness ONLY if the child falls within ALL of the following height and weight range information:
- The child's weight is between 22 and 65 pounds (10 and 29.5 kg).
- The child's standing height is between 27 and 57 inches (69 and 145 cm).
Booster Mode (cannot be used with the integrated 5-Point Harness): The Recaro Performance Sport Reha Car Seat can be used as a high back belt-positioning booster ONLY if the child falls within ALL of the following height and weight range information:
- The child's weight is between 30 and 110 pounds (13.6 and 50 kg).
- The child's standing height is between 34 and 57 inches (87 and 145 cm).
Is this Product Right for You?
- Weight capacity 22 - 110 lbs (10 - 50 kg)
- Seat weight 22 lbs (10 kg)
- You want a Harness Mode Car Seat that converts to a Booster Mode Car Seat
- Critical measurements: Thigh depth; Hip width; Back height to Head, and Weight
- Questions? Our therapists can help you with a proper fit… to start please click SIZING HELP and complete a simple form, or call us toll free at (800) 371-2778
Standard Features include:
- Seat and back with height adjustable headrest
- Height-adjustable headrest
- Lateral trunk supports
- Lateral thigh supports
- 5-point positioning belt with Small Crotch Pad and an easily accessible adjuster
|Car Seat Occupant Weight Capacity|
Harness Mode: 22 - 65 lbs.
(9.97 - 29.48 kg)
Booster Mode: 30 - 110 lbs.
(13.6 - 49.89 kg)
|Seat Depth|| |
|Seat Width with Seat Pads|| |
|Shoulder Strap Height Range|| |
10 - 19.5"
|Interior Seat Back Height|| |
23.5" - 30.75"
|Lower Leg Length|
(Requires Footrest Adapter & Base Plate)
11" - 16.5"
|Weight of Car Seat|
22 lbs. (10 kg)
- Special Tomato Soft-Touch LinersSale Price $89.95 Regular Price $238.68
- Convaid Carrot 3 Special Needs Child Restraint SystemSale Price $1,928.70 Regular Price $2,143.00