Etac Molift Smart 150
As long as the equipment is returned in new, re-saleable condition, within 30 days of the Return Authorization we will refund your original purchase cost without any re-stock fee!
**For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Some manufacturers will not permit returns on certain products. Please check with Customer Service if you have any questions.
There are certain things you must do in the event of a return.
1) Keep your original carton and packing materials for safe transport! Please carefully repack the items in their original packaging so they are secure and tight inside the box. Utilize any plastic bags that came with your order - they protect items from vibration during shipping.
2) Contact us within 30 days of the receipt of the products. Email us or call us for return instructions and a Return Authorization number.
You must have a Return Authorization number to ensure that your return is processed.
Some important notes about returns:
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. A refund will not be given on merchandise that is lost by the carrier.
- If you paid a shipping fee on your original order for expedited, international or other shipping it is Non-Refundable even upon return of your order.
- Please note that returns may go back to a different location than they originated from. If you return an item to our warehouse in New York without a Return Authorization Number the cost we incur to ship the item to the manufacturer's warehouse on your behalf will be deducted from the amount of your credit, if any.
If the item cannot be made re-sellable you have the option of:
1. Paying to have the item delivered back to you.
2. Adjustment to credit for a 25% Disposal Fee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-371-2778 or 1-315-429-7112 to reach Customer Service. We are here to help!
The Etac Molift Smart 150 patient lift is a great option when a lightweight, foldable and transportable lift is needed! The Smart 150 also has a small footprint when in use and when folded away. This makes it easy to maneuver into tight spaces, store in a corner when not in use, and take with you when you travel. The designers had home use, easy storage and portability on their minds when creating this model. With this patient lift, transfers are safer and easier. Now you can have endless transfers:
A Sample Day of Transfers:
- From Bed to Home Seating System
- From Home Seating System to Shower Chair
- From Shower Chair to Home Seating System
- From Home Seating System to Wheelchair/Pushchair for a Day Our
- From Wheelchair/Pushchair to Floor at Home to Play
- From Floor at Home to Home Seating System
- From Home Seating System to Bed
And don't forget that the Molift Smart 150 is portable to travel with you! Check out the Travel Bag & Travel Suitcase Accessories to protect the lift while you are travelling.
The Smart 150 has a hoisting range (the point from where the sling attaches to the lift down to the floor) of 10.6 to 66.1 inches. The ability for this lift to get down to 10.6 inches allows for transfers off of the floor. This is a definite benefit to caregivers that have bad backs. Each of the slings has a 4-point attachment to the Smart 150. This design keeps the space within the sling spacious and comfortable for the user while being transferred.
There are a variety of slings that are available to use with the Smart 150 lift. You can choose between Medium Back (support to the shoulders) & High Back (support behind to head). There are also Padded Slings (everyday) versus Net Slings (bathing). Three specialty type slings offer a solution for toileting, for those with leg amputations, and for those with tactile (touch) sensitivity.
NOTE: SLINGS MUST BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY!
Is this Product Right for You?
- A lightweight, portable and compact patient lift is needed
- Appropriate for individuals that are dependent on caregivers for transfers
- Variety of Slings available
- Maximum user’s weight from 26-330 lbs. (11.8-150 kg)
- Critical measurements: Weight of user
- Questions? Our therapists can help you with a proper fit… to start please click SIZING HELP and complete a simple form, or call us toll free at (800) 371-2778
Standard Features Include:
- 4 points of attachment for sling (sling purchased separately - see accessory section for choices)
- Folds down without tools
- Separates into two parts for storage and transport
- Allows you to lift from the floor
- Handheld Controller allows you to stay with the user
- Foot Pedals for Leg Width Adjustments
- 4 Swivel Wheels with two rear brakes
- Safety mechanisms for stopping and manual lowering for emergencies
- Rechargeable Battery & charger
- Made of aluminium and steel
- Hoisting Speed=2.4"/sec (6 cm/sec)
|Molift Smart 150||Specifications|
|Weight of Lift (Total of 2 Parts)||28.6 lbs (13 kg)|
|Length||47.2" (120 cm)|
|Width chassis/legs outer||25.9" (66 cm)|
|Width open legs inner||36.4" (92.5 cm)|
|Leg height||4.4" (11 cm)|
|Battery||NiMH 14.4 V – 2.2 Ah|
|Battery charge time||3 hours|
|Hoisting height||10.6-66.1" (27–166.5 cm)|
|Hoisting Speed||2.4"/sec (6 cm/sec)|
|Hoisting interval||55.5" (1411 cm)|
|Rated performance||40 hoists at: 165 lbs (75 kg) & 19.5" (50 cm)|
|Maximum user weight||330 lbs (150 kg)|