Freedom Concepts Freedom Climber
As long as the equipment is returned in new, re-saleable condition, within 30 days of the Return Authorization we will refund your original purchase cost without any re-stock fee!
**For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Some manufacturers will not permit returns on certain products. Please check with Customer Service if you have any questions.
There are certain things you must do in the event of a return.
1) Keep your original carton and packing materials for safe transport! Please carefully repack the items in their original packaging so they are secure and tight inside the box. Utilize any plastic bags that came with your order - they protect items from vibration during shipping.
2) Contact us within 30 days of the receipt of the products. Email us or call us for return instructions and a Return Authorization number.
You must have a Return Authorization number to ensure that your return is processed.
Some important notes about returns:
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. A refund will not be given on merchandise that is lost by the carrier.
- If you paid a shipping fee on your original order for expedited, international or other shipping it is Non-Refundable even upon return of your order.
- Please note that returns may go back to a different location than they originated from. If you return an item to our warehouse in New York without a Return Authorization Number the cost we incur to ship the item to the manufacturer's warehouse on your behalf will be deducted from the amount of your credit, if any.
If the item cannot be made re-sellable you have the option of:
1. Paying to have the item delivered back to you.
2. Adjustment to credit for a 25% Disposal Fee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to either email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-371-2778 or 1-315-429-7112 to reach Customer Service. We are here to help!
The Freedom Concepts Freedom Climber provides therapeutic fun! The Freedom Climber is made for children up to 5 years of age that need help developing gross motor skills.
The Freedom Climber can be used in a therapy center, school, or at home. It can be set up in various ways to work on balance, strength, coordination and motor planning. Make it a mountain to scale, a ladder to climb, a tunnel to navigate, or whatever your imagination comes up with. Put multiple Freedom Climbers together and get a little bit of everything!
Many home-based therapists keep this as part of their equipment repertoire. It is light-weight (10 pounds), folds for transport, and has an Optional Padded Carrying Case as an accessory.
Is this Product Right for You?
- This is a versatile climbing apparatus used to work on strength, balance, coordination and motor planning.
- Only weighs 10 pounds and has an optional Carry Bag. Great for traveling therapists!
- Maximum weight capacity is 100 pounds (45 kg).
- Our therapists recommend that you measure your child to ensure a proper fit.
- Questions? Our therapists can help you with a proper fit… to start please click SIZING HELP and complete a simple form, or call us toll free at (800) 371-2778
Standard Features include:
- 1" Poly Webbing
- 3" square openings
- Foam Padding on the center cross bar for protection
- Rubber Feet to prevent slipping
- Folds for transport/storage
- Assembly required
Open: 26.25_ Wide x 64_ Long x 21_ High at the Center (67 x 163 x 53 cm)
Maximum Weight Capacity: 100 pounds (45 kg)