Jensen RESIDENTIAL ADA Swing
As long as the equipment is returned in new, re-saleable condition, within 30 days of the Return Authorization we will refund your original purchase cost without any re-stock fee!
**For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Some manufacturers will not permit returns on certain products. Please check with Customer Service if you have any questions.
There are certain things you must do in the event of a return.
1) Keep your original carton and packing materials for safe transport! Please carefully repack the items in their original packaging so they are secure and tight inside the box. Utilize any plastic bags that came with your order - they protect items from vibration during shipping.
2) Contact us within 30 days of the receipt of the products. Email us or call us for return instructions and a Return Authorization number.
You must have a Return Authorization number to ensure that your return is processed.
Some important notes about returns:
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. A refund will not be given on merchandise that is lost by the carrier.
- If you paid a shipping fee on your original order for expedited, international or other shipping it is Non-Refundable even upon return of your order.
- Please note that returns may go back to a different location than they originated from. If you return an item to our warehouse in New York without a Return Authorization Number the cost we incur to ship the item to the manufacturer's warehouse on your behalf will be deducted from the amount of your credit, if any.
If the item cannot be made re-sellable you have the option of:
1. Paying to have the item delivered back to you.
2. Adjustment to credit for a 25% Disposal Fee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-371-2778 or 1-315-429-7112 to reach Customer Service. We are here to help!
The Jensen RESIDENTIAL ADA Swing is a swing seat for children and young adults with special needs. The swing can be reclined at varying levels to provide as much support as your child would need. It is durable for both indoor and outdoor use.<br/ ><br/ >The swing has built-in side supports as well as a large footrest to accommodate a range of sizes of children. This swing meets ASTM, regulations that cover swings for all children. The Jensen RESIDENTIAL ADA Swing has a Webbed Harness to support your child in a seated position in the swing. All of the hardware, is stainless steel to prevent rust. The point where the eye bolts attach to the Jensen ADA Swing has special reinforcement to help prevent breakage.<br/ ><br/ >
Is this Product Right for You?
- Need an ADA Compliant Accessible Swing
- User's Thigh Depth is between 9" & 11"
- User's Hip Width is less than 13.5"
- User's Buttocks to Top of Head is less than 28.5"
- Questions? Our therapists can help you with a proper fit… to start please click SIZING HELP and complete a simple form, or call us toll free at (800) 371-2778
Standard Features include:
- Meets ASTM, regulations that cover swings for all children
- Large footrest
- Webbed Harness
- Hardware is stainless steel to prevent rust
- Eye bolt attachment points has special reinforcement to help prevent breakage
|Jensen RESIDENTIAL ADA Swing|
|Overall Length|| 49" |
|Overall Width|| 20.25" |
|Seat Back Height|| 26.5" |
|Seat Width at Feet|| 11" |
|Seat Width at Legs|| 13.5" |
|Seat Width at Chest|| 13" |
|Seat Width at Head|| 12.5" |
|Seat Depth||9" (22.9 cm)|
|Foot to Knee|| 13.5" |
|Target User Height Range|| up to 54" |
|User Weight Limit|| 125 lbs |
|Weight of Swing Seat|| 30 lbs |