Leckey Pal Classroom Seat
As long as the equipment is returned in new, re-saleable condition, within 30 days of the Return Authorization we will refund your original purchase cost without any re-stock fee!
**For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Some manufacturers will not permit returns on certain products. Please check with Customer Service if you have any questions.
There are certain things you must do in the event of a return.
1) Keep your original carton and packing materials for safe transport! Please carefully repack the items in their original packaging so they are secure and tight inside the box. Utilize any plastic bags that came with your order - they protect items from vibration during shipping.
2) Contact us within 30 days of the receipt of the products. Email us or call us for return instructions and a Return Authorization number.
You must have a Return Authorization number to ensure that your return is processed.
Some important notes about returns:
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. A refund will not be given on merchandise that is lost by the carrier.
- If you paid a shipping fee on your original order for expedited, international or other shipping it is Non-Refundable even upon return of your order.
- Please note that returns may go back to a different location than they originated from. If you return an item to our warehouse in New York without a Return Authorization Number the cost we incur to ship the item to the manufacturer's warehouse on your behalf will be deducted from the amount of your credit, if any.
If the item cannot be made re-sellable you have the option of:
1. Paying to have the item delivered back to you.
2. Adjustment to credit for a 25% Disposal Fee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to either email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-371-2778 or 1-315-429-7112 to reach Customer Service. We are here to help!
Please Note: The Side Pads shown above are accessories! They are an additional cost.
Position + Attention=Learning!
The Leckey Pal is the classroom seating option for your child with mild to moderate postural needs. This attractive, sturdy and easy-to-use adaptive seating system is ideal for children aged 1 – 12 years. The Leckey Pal is designed to help improve stability. This will help reduce fatigue and allow children longer periods of concentration and activity in school.
Simple hand adjustments of the back rest angle, seat depth and seat height make this classroom seat perfect for quick adjustments in the classroom.
The Leckey Pal offers 3 key areas of support for your child:
- Pelvic Stability -- Pal uses a simple combination of side pads to adjust the seat width, and a two-point lap belt to give additional support. An optional ramped cushion is available for those needing that little bit of extra help to maintain their pelvis and femurs in optimal alignment.
- Trunk and head alignment -- While the children that Pal is designed for won’t need specific head support, maintaining the trunk in a midline posture automatically translates to improved head alignment.This enables eyes to focus more easily, and contributes to increased reading and writing ability. Pal’s angle adjustable backrest, armrests, tray and tables ensure that the trunk has that little extra lateral, posterior or anterior support needed to lessen fatigue and maintain trunk alignment.
- Leg and foot positioning -- Supporting the femurs is important for weight distribution and therefore comfort. Pal comes with a depth adjustable seat base as standard (measurement 2), and an optional pommel for maintaining femur alignment. Adequate foot support is essential for helping the rest of the body stay stable. Pal has height adjustable legs, and a footrest which can be used to make sure feetare well supported whatever the size of the child or table height they are sitting at. In addition, the optionalhigh seat frame converts Pal size 1 to a high chair, ideal for feeding and inclusion at family meal times.
Is this Product Right for You?
- Ideal for children ages 1-12 years.
- Simple hand adjustments of the back rest, seat depth and seat height
- Leckey Pal is the simple, fast way to help kids join in with learning!
- Questions? Our therapists can help you with a proper fit… to start please click SIZING HELP and complete a simple form, or call us toll free at (800) 371-2778
Standard Features include:
- Depth Adjustable Seat Base
- Angle Adjustable Back Rest
- 2-Point Pelvic Strap
- Height Adjustable Legs
- Height Adjustable Armrests
- Wipe Clean Back Rest and Seat Base Cushions
- Non-Toxic and Antimicrobial Fabric
Accessories are available to customize your child’s chair. Click on the Accessories tab to view available accessories.
|Leckey Pal |
|Size 1||Size 2||Size 3||Size 4|
|Seat to |