As long as the equipment is returned in new, re-saleable condition, within 30 days of the Return Authorization we will refund your original purchase cost without any re-stock fee!
**For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Some manufacturers will not permit returns on certain products. Please check with Customer Service if you have any questions.
There are certain things you must do in the event of a return.
1) Keep your original carton and packing materials for safe transport! Please carefully repack the items in their original packaging so they are secure and tight inside the box. Utilize any plastic bags that came with your order - they protect items from vibration during shipping.
2) Contact us within 30 days of the receipt of the products. Email us or call us for return instructions and a Return Authorization number.
You must have a Return Authorization number to ensure that your return is processed.
Some important notes about returns:
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. A refund will not be given on merchandise that is lost by the carrier.
- If you paid a shipping fee on your original order for expedited, international or other shipping it is Non-Refundable even upon return of your order.
- Please note that returns may go back to a different location than they originated from. If you return an item to our warehouse in New York without a Return Authorization Number the cost we incur to ship the item to the manufacturer's warehouse on your behalf will be deducted from the amount of your credit, if any.
If the item cannot be made re-sellable you have the option of:
1. Paying to have the item delivered back to you.
2. Adjustment to credit for a 25% Disposal Fee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-371-2778 or 1-315-429-7112 to reach Customer Service. We are here to help!
Making Sense created the Mishu Basic to meet the sensory needs of children who have trouble processing the information that the body takes in. Their products work well for children with Sensory Processing Disorders, such as: ADD, ADHD, PDD, autism etc. They also work well for individuals with a variety of diagnoses such as: Down syndrome and Cerebral Palsy.
The Mishu Basic weight can be adjusted by inserting or removing weights from the zippered pockets. This allows the same product to accommodate varying needs for one child or to switch it to a different child. The weights can be completely removed to wash the fabric.
Note: The Orange Binni Sofa shown above is sold separately.
Standard Features include:
- Weight can be adapted to the child's age, wishes and needs by removing/adding weights./li>
- Two 26.5 oz weight pads
- Two 9.5 oz weight pads
- The soft polyester fabric can be laundered after removing weights from the zippered pockets.
- Warranted for 1 year against defects in material or workmanship, from date of purchase. (Excludes reasonable wear and tear.)
Weight of Product: 5 pounds