For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Some manufacturers will not permit returns on certain products. Please check with Customer Service if you have any questions.
Adaptivemall.com's Complete Return Policy
As long as the equipment is returned in new, re-saleable condition, within 30 days of the Return Authorization we will refund your original purchase cost without any re-stock fee!
**For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Some manufacturers will not permit returns on certain products. Please check with Customer Service if you have any questions.
There are certain things you must do in the event of a return.
1) Keep your original carton and packing materials for safe transport! Please carefully repack the items in their original packaging so they are secure and tight inside the box. Utilize any plastic bags that came with your order - they protect items from vibration during shipping.
2) Contact us within 30 days of the receipt of the products. Email us or call us for return instructions and a Return Authorization number.
You must have a Return Authorization number to ensure that your return is processed.
Some important notes about returns:
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. A refund will not be given on merchandise that is lost by the carrier.
- If you paid a shipping fee on your original order for expedited, international or other shipping it is Non-Refundable even upon return of your order.
- Please note that returns may go back to a different location than they originated from. If you return an item to our warehouse in New York without a Return Authorization Number the cost we incur to ship the item to the manufacturer's warehouse on your behalf will be deducted from the amount of your credit, if any.
If the item cannot be made re-sellable you have the option of:
1. Paying to have the item delivered back to you.
2. Adjustment to credit for a 25% Disposal Fee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-371-2778 or 1-315-429-7112 to reach Customer Service. We are here to help!
Please Note: The main image above shows the optional Footboard which needs to be purchased separately. Please review "Features" tab for a complete list of the Standard Features.
The special needs Rifton HTS (Hygiene & Toileting System) provides positioning for essential bathroom activities from toileting to showering. It is designed to be simple, yet versatile at home, school or in facility bathrooms. The positioning options on the Rifton HTS allow you to pick and choose the amount of support needed. With the Rifton HTS, caregiver's backs will no longer be hurting from transfers in and out of multiple pieces of equipment within the bathroom.
The Rifton HTS, paired with different options and/or accessories, has been designed with several configurations to meet most bathroom positioning needs.
- On The Toilet: Choose from two Mounting Bar styles to match your type of toilet to have the Rifton HTS attach directly to the toilet. The Mounting Bar will stay attached to the toilet and Rifton HTS simply and securely clicks into the Mounting Bar only when it is needed.
- Over The Toilet: Select either a Stationary Base or a Mobile Base to place the Rifton HTS over the toilet only when needed. The Mobile Base will allow you to keep the user in the Rifton HTS to move from one room to another or to move directly into a shower.
- Off The Toilet: Select either a Stationary Base or a Mobile Base, along with the Commode Pan, to place the Rifton HTS as a commode in whatever room it is needed. Again, the Mobile Base will allow you to keep the user in the Rifton HTS to move from one room to another or to move directly into a shower.
- Shower Chair: A Mobile Base with Tilt-in-Space for the Rifton HTS makes showering a more pleasant experience, helping to keep water and soap out of the user's face. The Tilt-in-Space also helps water to drain off the body and the Rifton HTS. And from a positioning point of view, the Tilt-in-Space helps keep users secure in the chair if they don't have independent head and trunk control.
- Portable Toileting Chair: The Portability Base Accessory with Carry Bag is a great option for users that travel, whether around town or on a vacation. The Rifton HTS seat on the Portability Base provides consistent positioning to help with the voiding process. It also eliminates contact with public toilets. The Carry Bag holds the seat, the base along with most accessories.
In addition to its versatility, each size of the Rifton HTS has the potential for at least 5 years of growth. This feature helps the Rifton HTS last longer for each user and also makes it flexible for use by many users in a school or facility setting. The Rifton HTS adjusts without tools and can be cleaned with disinfectant wipes or a solution of up to 10% bleach.
Is this Product Right for You?
- Versatile, simple hygiene system
- For children with mild to moderate physical disabilities
- Critical measurements: Hip width, Thigh depth, &Back Height to Head
- Questions? Our therapists can help you with a proper fit… to start please click SIZING HELP and complete a simple form, or call us toll free at (800) 371-2778
Standard Features include:
- No tools required adjustments
- Seat & Back with Armrests
- Adjustable Seat Depth
- Adjustable Back Rest Angle
- Seat Belt
- Height-Adjustable Armrests
- Height-Adjustable Footboards & Bases (depending upon configuration ordered)
- Mounting Bar, or upgrade to a Stationary or Mobile Base
- Footboard can be used for stand-pivot transfers
- Flip up the footboard for sit to stand transfers
- Armrests are removable for lateral transfers
- Easy disassembly of every element for cleaning
- Stainless steel hardware items
- Stainless steel & aluminum frame with a baked-on paint finish
- Polypropylene webbing straps>
- Quick-drying Spacer Mesh fabric for padding
- All materials are latex, lead and phthalates free
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
| Rifton HTS
(Hygiene & Toileting System)
|Target User Age||1 to 6 years||5 to 11 years||8 years to Adult|
|Target User Height||30-46" (76-117 cm)||42-56" (106-142 cm)||50-74" (127-188 cm)|
|Frame Width||21.25" (54 cm)||21.25" (54 cm)||23.5" (60 cm)|
|Seat Front to Footboard Height*||8-13" (20-33 cm)||10-15" (25-38 cm)||13-18" (33-46 cm)|
|Seat Front to Floor with Mobile Tilt Frame||15-21.5" (38-55 cm)||15-21.5" (38-55 cm)||17-22.5" (43-57 cm)|
|Seat Front to Floor with Mobile Non-Tilt Frame||15.5-20" (39-51 cm)||15.5-20" (39-51 cm)||18-22" (46-56 cm)|
|Seat Front to Floor with Stationary Non-Tilt Frame||12.5-17" (32-43 cm)||12.5-17" (32-43 cm)||15-19" (38-48 cm)|
|Armrest Height Above Seat||5.75" (14.5 cm)||7" (18 cm)||8.75" (22 cm)|
|Backrest Height Above Seat||16.5" (42 cm)||19.5" (50 cm)||24.5" (62 cm)|
|Backrest Width||11.5" (29 cm)||13.5" (34 cm)||16" (41 cm)|
|Backrest Angle Adjustments||-18°, - 6 °, & +6°||-18°, - 6 °, & +6°||-18°, - 6 °, & +6°|
|Frame Weight||15 lbs. (7 kg)||27.5 lbs. (13 kg)||45 lbs. (20 kg)|
to the Floor
(Over the Toilet)
|19" (48 cm)||19" (48 cm)||20" (51 cm)|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||75 lbs. (34 kg)||150 lbs. (68 kg)||250 lbs. (113 kg)|
*When the mobile base is in the lowest positions and the footboard is fully extended,
it may prevent the front casters from swiveling. In this case, either change the footboard
angle or raise the seat height to give the casters room to swivel.