As long as the equipment is returned in new, re-saleable condition, within 30 days of the Return Authorization we will refund your original purchase cost without any re-stock fee!
**For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Some manufacturers will not permit returns on certain products. Please check with Customer Service if you have any questions.
There are certain things you must do in the event of a return.
1) Keep your original carton and packing materials for safe transport! Please carefully repack the items in their original packaging so they are secure and tight inside the box. Utilize any plastic bags that came with your order - they protect items from vibration during shipping.
2) Contact us within 30 days of the receipt of the products. Email us or call us for return instructions and a Return Authorization number.
You must have a Return Authorization number to ensure that your return is processed.
Some important notes about returns:
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. A refund will not be given on merchandise that is lost by the carrier.
- If you paid a shipping fee on your original order for expedited, international or other shipping it is Non-Refundable even upon return of your order.
- Please note that returns may go back to a different location than they originated from. If you return an item to our warehouse in New York without a Return Authorization Number the cost we incur to ship the item to the manufacturer's warehouse on your behalf will be deducted from the amount of your credit, if any.
If the item cannot be made re-sellable you have the option of:
1. Paying to have the item delivered back to you.
2. Adjustment to credit for a 25% Disposal Fee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to either email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-371-2778 or 1-315-429-7112 to reach Customer Service. We are here to help!
The Thevo-Adapt Micro-Stimulation System (MiS) is the unique, latex-free technology behind the clinically proven ThevoSleepingStar therapeutic mattress. The MiS automatically conveys the slightest movement of the person-even breathing-into micro-sized counter movements. This stimulates improved blood flow to prevent pressure sores and supports mobility- both keys to restorative sleep. Click the ThevoSleepingStar home page for an overview of the MiS.
The ThevoSleepingStar sleeping system also promotes pain management and increased body awareness thru PROPRIOCEPTIVE feedback (deep touch), clinically proven to improve Restorative Sleep. It has also been proven to calm the user and reduce muscle spasms.
The ThevoSleepingStar is flexible enough to be used with almost any bed frame without compromising the bed's normal adjustment functions. The mattress is available in three sizes: Common Crib 27"x55"(69 cm x 140 cm), Twin Bed 39"x75" (99 cm x 191 cm), Hospital Bed 36"x79"( 91 cm x 200 cm)
Children and adults suffering from pain or disabling conditions are frequently awakened during the night. The SleepingStar is expertly designed with a Wing Suspension System that has been successfully shown to help reduce the frequent nighttime waking that so often plagues special needs children and adults. Simply put, the Sleeping Star will help children sleep thru the night which can result in quiet nights of deep sleep for their parents or caregivers, making it easier for families to get thru the events of the day with everyone more rested.
Please note that there are varying sizes of cribs, twin beds and hospital beds. We highly recommend measuring the crib or bed in your home first before placing an order.
Is this Product Right for You?
- Suspended sleeping system for children with disrupted sleep patterns/cycles
- Fits in most cribs, twin beds or hospital beds
- REGULAR FITTED SHEETS CAN BE USED
- NOT FOR USE on box spring
- CAN BE USED ON floor, platform beds, Slat beds (less than 2" between slats) and hospital beds with plywood
- Questions? Our therapists can help you with a proper fit. To start please click SIZING HELP and complete a simple form, or call us toll free at (800) 371-2778
Standard features include:
- Micro-Stimulation frame with contour adjustment
- Special heel, buttock, and shoulder zones designed for pressure distribution
- Wing suspension system - plastic wing clips (3 to 4 per slat) acting as counterbalancing support - brought about by even subtle movements
- Special air channels in the mattress layers provide for maximum comfort and optimum ventilation of the skin
- Flex-Adjust knobs turn vertically for max support, turn horizontally for moderate relief to pressure areas, or remove for the most relief
- Incontinence liner