Tumble Forms Roll
As long as the equipment is returned in new, re-saleable condition, within 30 days of the Return Authorization we will refund your original purchase cost without any re-stock fee!
**For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Some manufacturers will not permit returns on certain products. Please check with Customer Service if you have any questions.
There are certain things you must do in the event of a return.
1) Keep your original carton and packing materials for safe transport! Please carefully repack the items in their original packaging so they are secure and tight inside the box. Utilize any plastic bags that came with your order - they protect items from vibration during shipping.
2) Contact us within 30 days of the receipt of the products. Email us or call us for return instructions and a Return Authorization number.
You must have a Return Authorization number to ensure that your return is processed.
Some important notes about returns:
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. A refund will not be given on merchandise that is lost by the carrier.
- If you paid a shipping fee on your original order for expedited, international or other shipping it is Non-Refundable even upon return of your order.
- Please note that returns may go back to a different location than they originated from. If you return an item to our warehouse in New York without a Return Authorization Number the cost we incur to ship the item to the manufacturer's warehouse on your behalf will be deducted from the amount of your credit, if any.
If the item cannot be made re-sellable you have the option of:
1. Paying to have the item delivered back to you.
2. Adjustment to credit for a 25% Disposal Fee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to either email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-371-2778 or 1-315-429-7112 to reach Customer Service. We are here to help!
For a faster delivery, Click Here to view the Special Tomato Products that are similar to these!
|Therapy Rolls Comparison|
|Make a Change for the Better…||Special Tomato Soft-Touch Rolls||Tumble Forms Rolls|
|5 Year Warranty?||YES||NO|
Tumble Form Bolster Rolls are adaptive positioning shapes that (in their simplicity) are used to create postural challenges during therapy. Sometimes called bolsters, rolls are fundamentally used where controlled linear rolling or rocking motion is desired. Rolls are most suitable for balance, extension exercises, forearm and hand control, coordination training, and the practice of weight bearing. Normal tone development in the trunk is a primary goal of using rolls with upper and lower extremity movement. Both dynamic and static use help improve muscle tone, range of motion, and perceptual skills.
Tumble Form Bolster Rolls are molded from a soft foam with rounded corners. They are soft, yet firm. A rigid core prevents collapsing under weight. A seamless body-fluid-resistant coating is applied as an outer "upholstery".
Tumble Form Bolster Rolls are available in Nine sizes.
Standard Features include:
- Rigid core for support
- Seamless body-fluid-resistant coating
- Carry/Storage Handle