As long as the equipment is returned in new, re-saleable condition, within 30 days of the Return Authorization we will refund your original purchase cost without any re-stock fee!
**For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Some manufacturers will not permit returns on certain products. Please check with Customer Service if you have any questions.
There are certain things you must do in the event of a return.
1) Keep your original carton and packing materials for safe transport! Please carefully repack the items in their original packaging so they are secure and tight inside the box. Utilize any plastic bags that came with your order - they protect items from vibration during shipping.
2) Contact us within 30 days of the receipt of the products. Email us or call us for return instructions and a Return Authorization number.
You must have a Return Authorization number to ensure that your return is processed.
Some important notes about returns:
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. A refund will not be given on merchandise that is lost by the carrier.
- If you paid a shipping fee on your original order for expedited, international or other shipping it is Non-Refundable even upon return of your order.
- Please note that returns may go back to a different location than they originated from. If you return an item to our warehouse in New York without a Return Authorization Number the cost we incur to ship the item to the manufacturer's warehouse on your behalf will be deducted from the amount of your credit, if any.
If the item cannot be made re-sellable you have the option of:
1. Paying to have the item delivered back to you.
2. Adjustment to credit for a 25% Disposal Fee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-371-2778 or 1-315-429-7112 to reach Customer Service. We are here to help!
The Yogibo Hugibo takes their "beanbag chair" concept one step further. The Yogibo polystyrene beads help to maintain the shape of all of their products. The Hugibo was designed to be able to give hugs whenever they are needed. The arms of the Hugibo have hook and loop at the end to keep the user's body enveloped.
The Yogibo Hugibo is a fun, friendly way to receive deep pressure that is often used by individuals as a calming technique. For individuals with sensory needs like this, the Hugibo can be a great option for them to seek out this type of sensory input on their own. This type of deep pressure need can be seen in children with a variety of diagnoses like Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and Down Syndrome.
Is this Product Right for You?
- Looking for deep pressure input for the body
- Dimensions are 4' High x 2' Wide x 2' Deep
- Weighs less than 15 pounds
- Questions? Our therapists can help you with a proper fit… to start please click SIZING HELP and complete a simple form, or call us toll free at (800) 371-2778
Standard Features include:
- Includes machine washable outer cover (special lycra-cotton blend)
- Uniformly sized polystyrene beads
- Hook & loop arms secure around the waist, for added comfort
- Assembled in the USA
- Product Weight: 14 lbs (6.3 kg)
- Product Height (in inches): 46" (117 cm)
- Product Width (in inches): 26" (66 cm)
- Product Depth (in inches) 23" (58 cm)