Yogibo Yogi Max
As long as the equipment is returned in new, re-saleable condition, within 30 days of the Return Authorization we will refund your original purchase cost without any re-stock fee!
**For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Some manufacturers will not permit returns on certain products. Please check with Customer Service if you have any questions.
There are certain things you must do in the event of a return.
1) Keep your original carton and packing materials for safe transport! Please carefully repack the items in their original packaging so they are secure and tight inside the box. Utilize any plastic bags that came with your order - they protect items from vibration during shipping.
2) Contact us within 30 days of the receipt of the products. Email us or call us for return instructions and a Return Authorization number.
You must have a Return Authorization number to ensure that your return is processed.
Some important notes about returns:
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. A refund will not be given on merchandise that is lost by the carrier.
- If you paid a shipping fee on your original order for expedited, international or other shipping it is Non-Refundable even upon return of your order.
- Please note that returns may go back to a different location than they originated from. If you return an item to our warehouse in New York without a Return Authorization Number the cost we incur to ship the item to the manufacturer's warehouse on your behalf will be deducted from the amount of your credit, if any.
If the item cannot be made re-sellable you have the option of:
1. Paying to have the item delivered back to you.
2. Adjustment to credit for a 25% Disposal Fee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-371-2778 or 1-315-429-7112 to reach Customer Service. We are here to help!
The Yogibo Max is not your average beanbag chair. It is filled with uniformly sized polystyrene beads that work hand-in-hand with the special lycra-cotton blend cover. This combination of bead and fabric allows the Yogibo Max to conform to the contours of your child's body. Unlike traditional bean bags where the beads move around with the slightest movement, the Yogibo Max stays in the same shape you start with. It is the same as the Yogibo Midi, just one foot bigger.
This is a perfect way to give your child a "supported" break from their wheelchair, stander, or seating system during the day. Click the Video Tab above to see it in action!
The Yogibo Max conforms to the body's curves making it a great option for children and adults that are susceptible to pressure sores. The more surface area of the Yogibo Max the body comes in contact with, the more the pressure of weight-bearing in sitting or lying down is distributed across the body, lessening the chances of pressure sores.
The Yogibo Max has some sensory integration applications too. For individuals that need to be "enveloped" in their seat to feel safe and secure, the Yogibo Max can provide as much or as little of this as you want it to. And for those that like the resistance of a body sock, the cover of the Yogibo Max can be removed to be used like a body sock. Two products for the price of one!
Is this Product Right for You?
- Looking for comfort positioning for a break during the day from adaptive equipment systems
- Dimensions are 6' x 2.7' x 1.3'
- Weighs less than 20 pounds
- Questions? Our therapists can help you with a proper fit… to start please click SIZING HELP and complete a simple form, or call us toll free at (800) 371-2778
Standard Features include:
- Includes machine washable outer cover (special lycra-cotton blend)
- Uniformly sized polystyrene beads
- Use as a bed
- Use as a chair
- Use as a recliner
- Use as a couch - can fit 4 people at a time
- Easy to move, weighs less than 20 pounds
- Only takes up 4 square feet of space standing up when not in use
- Assembled in the USA
|Actual Product Weight||
|Product Height in Inches||
Product Width in Inches
Product Depth in Inches
"Dressing" the Yogi Max - Putting the Cover back on
- Special Tomato Soft-Touch Therapy RollSale Price $45.95 Regular Price $125.43
- Special Tomato Soft-Touch Therapy WedgeSale Price $133.95 Regular Price $336.42
- Special Tomato Soft-Touch® SitterSale Price $252.95 Regular Price $529.05
- Special Tomato Soft-Touch LinersSale Price $89.95 Regular Price $250.62