Inspired by Drive Seat2Go
As long as the equipment is returned in new, re-saleable condition, within 30 days of the Return Authorization we will refund your original purchase cost without any re-stock fee!
**For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Some manufacturers will not permit returns on certain products. Please check with Customer Service if you have any questions.
There are certain things you must do in the event of a return.
1) Keep your original carton and packing materials for safe transport! Please carefully repack the items in their original packaging so they are secure and tight inside the box. Utilize any plastic bags that came with your order - they protect items from vibration during shipping.
2) Contact us within 30 days of the receipt of the products. Email us or call us for return instructions and a Return Authorization number.
You must have a Return Authorization number to ensure that your return is processed.
Some important notes about returns:
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. A refund will not be given on merchandise that is lost by the carrier.
- If you paid a shipping fee on your original order for expedited, international or other shipping it is Non-Refundable even upon return of your order.
- Please note that returns may go back to a different location than they originated from. If you return an item to our warehouse in New York without a Return Authorization Number the cost we incur to ship the item to the manufacturer's warehouse on your behalf will be deducted from the amount of your credit, if any.
If the item cannot be made re-sellable you have the option of:
1. Paying to have the item delivered back to you.
2. Adjustment to credit for a 25% Disposal Fee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to either email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-371-2778 or 1-315-429-7112 to reach Customer Service. We are here to help!
The Wenzelite Seat2Go is a lightweight, padded positioning seat that has been specifically designed for children with special needs. This versatile pediatric positioning seat can be used on the floor or attached to a regular chair for tabletop activities and mealtimes. The Seat2Go padded positioning seat is lightweight and easily portable for traveling away from home. Parents and therapists like the Seat2Go because it’s latex-free, adjustable for secure support, easy to use, and compact for storage and transport.
The Wenzelite Seat2Go special needs positioning seat comes with an adjustable trunk support with a double strap for a more secure fit. The padded shoulder straps increase the support of the trunk to help combat forward flexion. The standard contoured seat provides increased upright postural support, preventing sliding in the seat. It also comes with an adjustable belt and fastening straps that will easily secure the Seat2Go to any chair. When not in use, the fastening straps can be stored in the rear pocket. The Seat2Go has a seat to back angle of 95 degrees.
Is this Product Right for You?
- LATEX-FREE positioning seat for children with mild to moderate physical disabilities
- Critical measurements: Hip width, Thigh depth, Back Height to Shoulders
- Questions? Our therapists can help you with a proper fit… to start please click SIZING HELP and complete a simple form, or call us toll free at (800) 371-2778
Standard Features include:
- Rear pocket with fastening straps
- Trunk Support & Shoulder Straps
|Wenzelite Seat2Go Sizing Chart||Small Seat2Go||Medium Seat2Go|
|Inside seat width||8 (20 cm)||12" (30 cm)|
|Seat depth||9" (22.5)||12" (30 cm)|
|Inside back height||12" (30 cm)||14" (35 cm)|
|Max user weight||NA||NA|
|Seat weight||5 lbs. (2.3 kg)||7 lbs. (3.2 kg)|