Thomashilfen Recaro Monza Nova 2 Reha Adaptive Booster-Type Car Seat
As long as the equipment is returned in new, re-saleable condition, within 30 days of the Return Authorization we will refund your original purchase cost without any re-stock fee!
**For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Some manufacturers will not permit returns on certain products. Please check with Customer Service if you have any questions.
There are certain things you must do in the event of a return.
1) Keep your original carton and packing materials for safe transport! Please carefully repack the items in their original packaging so they are secure and tight inside the box. Utilize any plastic bags that came with your order - they protect items from vibration during shipping.
2) Contact us within 30 days of the receipt of the products. Email us or call us for return instructions and a Return Authorization number.
You must have a Return Authorization number to ensure that your return is processed.
Some important notes about returns:
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. A refund will not be given on merchandise that is lost by the carrier.
- If you paid a shipping fee on your original order for expedited, international or other shipping it is Non-Refundable even upon return of your order.
- Please note that returns may go back to a different location than they originated from. If you return an item to our warehouse in New York without a Return Authorization Number the cost we incur to ship the item to the manufacturer's warehouse on your behalf will be deducted from the amount of your credit, if any.
If the item cannot be made re-sellable you have the option of:
1. Paying to have the item delivered back to you.
2. Adjustment to credit for a 25% Disposal Fee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-371-2778 or 1-315-429-7112 to reach Customer Service. We are here to help!
The Recaro Monza Nova 2 Reha Adaptive Booster-Type Car Seat offers several features and functions to accommodate your child with special needs. This special needs Booster-Type Car Seat has a seat and back with an integrated height-adjustable headrest. It offers support to the head with the use of an integrated air cushion. This allows the special needs Booster-Type Car Seat to be the perfect fit for your child.
A 5-point positioning belt with upholstered fasteners is included that is for POSITIONING PURPOSES ONLY. You still need to use the vehicle's lap/shoulder belt to secure the seat as well as your child in the vehicle. This special needs Booster-Type Car Seat is a booster seat that meets the highest safety standards with its side impact energy absorbent elements and impact shields for the car's own lap/shoulder belt system.
Plus this adaptive Booster-Type Car Seat is equipped with features like ventilated foam and easy to remove covers that are machine washable are all standard with the Recaro Monza Reha special needs Booster-Type Car Seat.
The Recaro Monza Nova 2 Reha Adaptive Booster-Type Car Seat is ALWAYS used with the vehicle lap/shoulder belt. The integrated 5 point harness is for positioning only.
PLEASE READ! There is a LATCH system that comes with the Recaro Monza Nova 2 Reha Adaptive Booster-Type Car Seat. The LATCH is used to keep the Booster-Type Car Seat secure in the vehicle when it is not being used by a child. Again, the Recaro Monza Nova 2 Reha Adaptive Booster-Type Car Seat is ALWAYS used with the vehicle lap/shoulder belt when a child is in it.
If you will be purchasing the Swivel Base (#EX820-1), you will be given the choice of the LATCH OR the Stabilizing Bow (for cars older than 2003 that do not have the LATCH anchor points) to secure the Swivel Base and Car Seat in the vehicle when it is not being used by a child!
Is this Product Right for You?
- Weight capacity 33.1 - 110.2 lbs (15 - 50 kg.)
- Seat weight 13.2 lbs (6 kg.)
- LATCH system is available
- Critical measurements: Thigh depth; Hip width; Back height to Head, and Weight
- Questions? Our therapists can help you with a proper fit… to start please click SIZING HELP and complete a simple form, or call us toll free at (800) 371-2778
Standard Features include:
- Seat and back with height adjustable headrest
- Head Padding
- Lateral Trunk Supports
- Extra side impact protection
- 5-point positioning belt with crotch pad
- Lateral Side Supports
- Lightweight seat
- Improved Side Impact Protection
- Offers ergonomics and comfort which provides excellent seating comfort due to ventilated foam which is used in the automotive industry, unique passive RECARO Air Circulation System for optimum air circulation.
Recaro Monza Reha Sizing Chart
Recaro Monza Reha
User Weight Capacity
33.1 - 110.2 lbs. (15 -50 kg)
|Car Seat Weight|| |
13.2 lbs. (6 kg)
|Overall Measurements (Width x Depth x Height)|| |
21.3 x 26" x 16.5" (54 x 66 x 42 cm)
Seat Width Front
11.4" (29 cm)
Seat Width Back
9.4" (24 cm)
11.8" (30 cm)
23.6 - 30.3" (60 - 77 cm)
- Special Tomato Soft-Touch LinersSale Price $89.95 Regular Price $250.62
- Convaid Carrot 3 Special Needs Child Restraint SystemSale Price $1,928.70 Regular Price $2,143.00