Rifton Mobile Stander
As long as the equipment is returned in new, re-saleable condition, within 30 days of the Return Authorization we will refund your original purchase cost without any re-stock fee!
**For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Some manufacturers will not permit returns on certain products. Please check with Customer Service if you have any questions.
There are certain things you must do in the event of a return.
1) Keep your original carton and packing materials for safe transport! Please carefully repack the items in their original packaging so they are secure and tight inside the box. Utilize any plastic bags that came with your order - they protect items from vibration during shipping.
2) Contact us within 30 days of the receipt of the products. Email us or call us for return instructions and a Return Authorization number.
You must have a Return Authorization number to ensure that your return is processed.
Some important notes about returns:
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. A refund will not be given on merchandise that is lost by the carrier.
- If you paid a shipping fee on your original order for expedited, international or other shipping it is Non-Refundable even upon return of your order.
- Please note that returns may go back to a different location than they originated from. If you return an item to our warehouse in New York without a Return Authorization Number the cost we incur to ship the item to the manufacturer's warehouse on your behalf will be deducted from the amount of your credit, if any.
If the item cannot be made re-sellable you have the option of:
1. Paying to have the item delivered back to you.
2. Adjustment to credit for a 25% Disposal Fee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-371-2778 or 1-315-429-7112 to reach Customer Service. We are here to help!
The Rifton Mobile Stander is a pediatric mobile stander designed to support standing from non-weight-bearing to full-weight-bearing abilities. The Rifton Mobile Stander is available in 4 sizes and accommodates children with special needs from 6 months old to 15 years old or 25" (63.5cm) in height to 65" (165 cm) in height. The Rifton Mobile Stander will support a child with mild to more severe physical involvement.
Rolling casters are included with locking brakes. The Rifton Mobile Stander has the option to add large wheelchair-type wheels that give children the opportunity for self-propelling throughout school or home. The user-operated large wheel lock can be applied when the individual needs to be still and stable while attending to activities. The large wheels can be popped off with the push of a button, allowing the child to roll up to the table with other children.
The angle adjustable seat along with the height and width adjustable body support make the Rifton Mobile Stander an invaluable mobile standing tool for use with multiple children in schools or therapy clinics. The Rifton Mobile Stander facilitates independent, upright mobility that is essential for an array of medical benefits and for maximizing socialization with peers, teachers, and family. By giving a child the gift of independent standing mobility, the Rifton Mobile Stander has the ability to enrich a child’s everyday quality of life!
Is this Product Right for You?
- Prone stander for children with mild to more severe disabilities
- Target user height 25" (63.5cm) to 65" (165 cm)
- Supports up to 175 lbs. (80 kg)
- Questions? Our therapists can help you with a proper fit… to start please click SIZING HELP and complete a simple form, or call us toll free at (800) 371-2778
Standard Features Include:
- Casters with locking brakes
- Height and width adjustable body support
- Soft, fleecy strap for back or neck support and washable bib for body support
- Angle adjustable seat pad
- Wide footplate deck offers easier transfers to and from wheelchairs
- Can be used in a Forward or Reverse Position
|Rifton Dynamic Standers||K110||K130||K150||K170|
|Target User Age||6 to 24 months||1 to 4 years||3 to 9 years||7 to 15 years|
|Target User Height||25-32 (62.5-80 cm)||30-40" (75-100 cm)||37-52" (92.5-130 cm)||48-65" (120-162.5 cm)|
|Overall Height||22.5-28" (57 cm)||23.5-30" (60-76.5 cm)||30-39" (75 cm)||37.5-49" (95-122.5 cm)|
|Overall Length||25" (63.5 cm)||25" (63.5 cm)||32" (80 cm)||39" (99 cm)|
|Overall Width||25.5" (65 cm)||25.5" (65 cm)||29" (72.5 cm)||33.5" (83.75 cm)|
|Width without Big Wheels||21" (53.5 cm)||21" (53.5 cm)||25" (62.5 cm)||28.5" (71.25 cm)|
|Wheel Diameter||20" (51 cm)||20" (51 cm)||27" (67.5 cm)||35" (87.5 cm)|
|Length of Body Support||14.5" (37 cm)||20.5" (52 cm)||25" (62.5 cm)||32" (80 cm)|
|Width of Body Support||7-10" (17.5-25 cm)||7-10" (17.5-25 cm)||9-12" (22.5-30 cm)||10-14" (25.5-35 cm)|
|Height of Body Support||16.5-22" (42 - 56 cm)||22-29" (56 - 74 cm)||29-38" (74 - 97 cm)||36-48" (91 - 122 cm)|
|Small Seat Pad||6x7" (5.5x8 cm)||6x7" (5.5x8 cm)||6x7" (5.5x8 cm)||6x7" (5.5x8 cm)|
|Large Seat Pad||N/A||N/A||8x11" (20x27.5 cm)||8x11" (20x27.5 cm)|
|Actual Weight||28 lbs (12.7 kg)||30 lbs (13.6 kg)||40 lbs (18.1 kg)||65 lbs (29.5 kg)|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||50 lbs (22.7 kg)||50 lbs (22.7 kg)||120 lbs (54.4 kg)||175 lbs (79.3 kg)|
|Tray Dimesions||8.5x11.5" (22-29 cm)||8.5x11.5" (22-29 cm)||8.5x11.5" (22-29 cm)||8.5x11.5" (22-29 cm)|
|Tray Maximum Weight Capacity||10 lbs (4.5 kg)||10 lbs (4.5 kg)||10 lbs (4.5 kg)||10 lbs (4.5 kg)|