Special Tomato EIO Push Chair
As long as the equipment is returned in new, re-saleable condition, within 30 days of the Return Authorization we will refund your original purchase cost without any re-stock fee!
**For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Some manufacturers will not permit returns on certain products. Please check with Customer Service if you have any questions.
There are certain things you must do in the event of a return.
1) Keep your original carton and packing materials for safe transport! Please carefully repack the items in their original packaging so they are secure and tight inside the box. Utilize any plastic bags that came with your order - they protect items from vibration during shipping.
2) Contact us within 30 days of the receipt of the products. Email us or call us for return instructions and a Return Authorization number.
You must have a Return Authorization number to ensure that your return is processed.
Some important notes about returns:
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. A refund will not be given on merchandise that is lost by the carrier.
- If you paid a shipping fee on your original order for expedited, international or other shipping it is Non-Refundable even upon return of your order.
- Please note that returns may go back to a different location than they originated from. If you return an item to our warehouse in New York without a Return Authorization Number the cost we incur to ship the item to the manufacturer's warehouse on your behalf will be deducted from the amount of your credit, if any.
If the item cannot be made re-sellable you have the option of:
1. Paying to have the item delivered back to you.
2. Adjustment to credit for a 25% Disposal Fee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to either email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-371-2778 or 1-315-429-7112 to reach Customer Service. We are here to help!
The Special Tomato EIO Push Chair is the best of both worlds…a special needs stroller that provides mild to moderate positioning support AND a light-weight stroller that provides all of the bells and whistles that make it easier for the caregiver on the go! Please click on the Size Chart Tab above to see how the seat dimensions match with your child's specific measurements to verify!
Twelve features are FREE when you purchase the EIO Push Chair. The Maclaren Major Special Needs Stroller plus optional accessories would cost you $740.75.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO REMOVE THE WHEELS TO FOLD IT!
Now you can take your child with you wherever you go and you won’t have to worry about your child’s positioning needs. The EIO Push Chair will take care of that for you! Have you ever been in one of these scenarios?
- You’re out for a walk and your child falls asleep. How does the Special Tomato EIO Push Chair help? Recline the seat back and elevate the footrest and your child will be supported while you continue on your way.
- You need to go to your older child’s soccer game and need to walk through 200 yards of bumpy grass to get to the field. How does the Special Tomato EIO Push Chair help? Engage the swivel wheel lock on the front wheels, just two clicks, and venture on. The large airless wheels make a huge difference when you’re going over rough terrain.
- You don’t want to have to put your child in anything that looks “medical" or “institutional". How does the Special Tomato EIO Push Chair help? The EIO Push Chair has a sleek, European design.
- You always have to bring lots of stuff with you and need a place to put it all. How does the Special Tomato EIO Push Chair help? The EIO Push Chair includes lots of storage as standard features: large shopping basket under the seat, two water bottle holders on either side of the stroller, and a large pocket for keys, cell phones, etc, on the back of the canopy.
- You’re afraid of having to buy a brand-new stroller every year to accommodate your growing child. How does the Special Tomato EIO Push Chair help? With the EIO Push Chair, standard features include the padded hip and back laterals that help to decrease the overall width of the stroller. As you child grows, you can remove them. In addition, you can consider using either Special Tomato Liners or the Special Tomato Sitters for more support for smaller children. As they grow, you can remove them for “instant" increased seat width and depth.
Which Work Together? Special Tomato EIO Stroller Special Tomato Jogger Stroller Special Tomato Buggy Stroller Maclaren Major Special Needs StrollerSpecial Tomato Liner 1YESYESYESYESSpecial Tomato Liner 2YESYESBACK CUSHION ONLYYESSpecial Tomato Liner 3NONONOYESSpecial Tomato Sitter 1YESYESYESYESSpecial Tomato Sitter 2YESYESYESYESSpecial Tomato Sitter 3NONONONOSpecial Tomato Sitter 4NONONONOSpecial Tomato Sitter 5NONONONO
Is this Product Right for You?
- This stroller offers seat back recline from 25° to 75°, footrest elevation.
- This lightweight all-terrain stroller only 22 lbs.
- Optional Special Tomato Soft Touch Liners are available to allow your child to grow with the stroller.
- “Thigh Depth" should be equal to or greater than the “Seat Depth" (within + or – 1 inch) to promote a proper seating position.
- Also pay close attention to “Hip Width", “Seat Back Height", and “User Weight Capacity" for proper sizing. Our therapists recommend that you measure your child to ensure a proper fit.
Questions? Our therapists can help you with a proper fit… to start please click SIZING HELP and complete a simple form, or call us toll free at (800) 371-2778
Standard features include:
- Padded seat and back laterals
- Padded head pillow
- Recline available through angle adjustable back rest (25º ~ 75º from full upright)
- Angle Adjustable Legrest
- 5-Point Comfort Wrap harness with chest strap and shoulder pads
- Angle adjustable push handle
- Easy-to-push extra large, airless wheels for street or park use. (11” rear and 9” front)
- Swivel front wheels with lock out feature for rough terrain
- One-touch rear brake
- Spring suspension
- Lightweight aluminum frame
- Shopping Basket
- Water Bottle Pocket
- Latch to keep the stroller folded while transporting or storing it
- Folds compactly for transport - you do not need to remove the rear wheels to fold it
- Legrest Angle Adjustment from +15 degrees to -55 degrees
- Push Handle Angle Adjustment from +60 degrees to -65 degrees
- Includes 2-position foot block.
- 2-Year Warranty on the EIO Push Chair
Some assembly required
Special Tomato® EIO Push Chair Size Chart
Special Tomato® EIO Push Chair
|Target User Height (approx.)|| |
30 - 50" (76.5 - 127 cm)
|Seat Width|| |
14" (35.5 cm)
|Seat Width With Pads at Most Narrow Point|| |
9" (22.9 cm)
|Seat Depth|| |
12" (30.5 cm)
Seat Back Height
24" (61 cm)
Seat to Footwell - Stroller Only
13" (33 cm)
Seat to Footwell - with Size 1 or 2 Liners
15" (38 cm)
Seat to Footwell - with Size 1 Sitter
16" (40.6 cm)
Seat to Footwell - with Size 2 Sitter
17" (43 cm)
Floor to Seat Height (Front) - inches (cm)
20" (50.8 cm)
Floor to Seat Height (Back) - inches (cm)
16" (40.6 cm)
Handle Height to Floor - inches (cm)
30" - 42" (76 - 106.7 cm)
Handle Height to Floor - degrees
|+60 to -65 degrees|
Footwell Angle toFloor
|+15 to -55 degrees|
Shoulder Harness Height Levels
9" 11" 13.5" 16"
Seat Recline Range (from upright)
25° - 75 °
Overall Dimensions (width x length x height)
24" x 46" x 45" (61 x 117 x 114 cm)
Folded Dimensions (width x length x height)
24" x 43 " x 20" (61 x 109 x 51 cm)
Folded Dimensions without Rear Wheels (width x length x height)
22" x 37 " x 20" (55.9 x 94 x 51 cm)
Maximum Weight Capacity
90 lbs. (40.8 kg)
Weight of Stroller
22 lbs. (10 kg)
Wheel Diameter (front & back)
9" & 11 " (22.9 x 27.9 cm)