TherAdapt Prone Stander
As long as the equipment is returned in new, re-saleable condition, within 30 days of the Return Authorization we will refund your original purchase cost without any re-stock fee!
**For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Some manufacturers will not permit returns on certain products. Please check with Customer Service if you have any questions.
There are certain things you must do in the event of a return.
1) Keep your original carton and packing materials for safe transport! Please carefully repack the items in their original packaging so they are secure and tight inside the box. Utilize any plastic bags that came with your order - they protect items from vibration during shipping.
2) Contact us within 30 days of the receipt of the products. Email us or call us for return instructions and a Return Authorization number.
You must have a Return Authorization number to ensure that your return is processed.
Some important notes about returns:
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. A refund will not be given on merchandise that is lost by the carrier.
- If you paid a shipping fee on your original order for expedited, international or other shipping it is Non-Refundable even upon return of your order.
- Please note that returns may go back to a different location than they originated from. If you return an item to our warehouse in New York without a Return Authorization Number the cost we incur to ship the item to the manufacturer's warehouse on your behalf will be deducted from the amount of your credit, if any.
If the item cannot be made re-sellable you have the option of:
1. Paying to have the item delivered back to you.
2. Adjustment to credit for a 25% Disposal Fee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to either email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-371-2778 or 1-315-429-7112 to reach Customer Service. We are here to help!
Quality construction and its latex-free design make the TherAdapt Prone Standers a great pediatric stander choice for children with development disabilities such as Cerebral Palsy, Spina Bifida, and other conditions where anterior support is essential for prone standing.
Developed by an occupational therapist, the TherAdapt Prone Standers are expertly designed to safely and appropriately support a child in a weight bearing position that best suits his or her individual standing abilities and support needs. The unique knee and trunk components permit the child to be at eye level with peers, for maximum benefit of social interaction and academic participation.
The TherAdapt Prone Standers are recommended for children who require anterior support, display emerging head and trunk control, or are beginning to right themselves from a prone position. If weight bearing is impossible or difficult for a child due to tight hamstrings or lower extremity contractures, an optional Kneeler Conversion Kit is available separately to allow a child to weight bear through the knees. This unique feature helps promote hip, trunk, and neck extension for children who would otherwise be unable to be placed in a weight bearing position.
The TherAdapt Prone Stander is available in 3 sizes- Early Intervention, Primary, and Intermediate and adjusts in height from 20" to 43" (51-107.5 cm). The Prone Stander is angle adjustable from 10 to 30 degrees from the vertical to accommodate fluctuating weight bearing needs and abilities. The Prone Stander can be used to safely and effectively support children up to secondary school age. To see if the TherAdapt Intermediate Prone Stander will best suit your child’s special needs, please click on the Size Chart tab above.
Click here to view the TherAdapt Easels, a great addition to the TherAdapt Stander!
Is this Product Right for You?
- Latex-free, prone stander for children with special needs
- Height and angle adjustable
- Recommended for children who require anterior support, display emerging head and trunk control, or are beginning to right themselves from a prone position
- Optional Kneeler Conversion Kit can be added for those with lower extremity contractures or tight hamstrings
- Critical measurements: Height, Trunk Width
- Questions? Our therapists can help you with a proper fit… to start please click SIZING HELP and complete a simple form, or call us toll free at (800) 371-2778
Standard Features Include:
- Hinged base and sliding support bar – adjusts stander 10 to 30 degrees forward from vertical
- Adjustable thoracic pads with back strap
- Two adjustable pelvic straps & four placement slots for precise control – used in crisscross fashion to align and stabilize pelvis
- Adjustable knee block with knee pads and lateral guidesli>Abduction pommel
- Pair of adjustable depth foot guides with nonskid tread
- Casters for tipping the stander and moving out of the way
|TherAdapt Prone Stander Sizing Chart||Early Intervention (TPS-100)||Primary (TPS-200)||Intermediate (TPS-300)|
|Height||20 - 28" (50 - 70 cm)||27" - 34" (67.5 - 85 cm)||35" - 43" (87.5 - 107.5 cm)|
|Trunk Width||6.5" - 9.5" (16.25 - 23.75 cm)||8" - 12" (20 - 30 cm)||9" - 14" (22.5 - 35 cm)|
|Footplate Riser Height (optional)||2.25" 1.5" .75" (6.253.75 2.25 cm)||2.25" 1.5" .75" (6.253.75 2.25 cm)||2.25" 1.5" .75" (6.253.75 2.25 cm)|
|Tray Easel Height (optional)||18" - 30" (45 - 75 cm)||24" - 36" (60 - 90 cm)||27" - 37" (67.5 - 92.5 cm)|
|Cutout Dimensions (Width x Depth)||16.5" x 4" (41.25 x 10 cm)||18.5" x 4" (46.25 x 10 cm)||20.5" x 4" (51.25 x 10 cm)|
|Overall Dimensions (Width x Length)||18" x 28" (45 x 70 cm)||22" x 36" (55 x 90 cm)||24" x 45.5" (60 x 113.75 cm)|