Adaptive Star Axiom Lassen Push Chair
As long as the equipment is returned in new, re-saleable condition, within 30 days of the Return Authorization we will refund your original purchase cost without any re-stock fee!
**For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Some manufacturers will not permit returns on certain products. Please check with Customer Service if you have any questions.
There are certain things you must do in the event of a return.
1) Keep your original carton and packing materials for safe transport! Please carefully repack the items in their original packaging so they are secure and tight inside the box. Utilize any plastic bags that came with your order - they protect items from vibration during shipping.
2) Contact us within 30 days of the receipt of the products. Email us or call us for return instructions and a Return Authorization number.
You must have a Return Authorization number to ensure that your return is processed.
Some important notes about returns:
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. A refund will not be given on merchandise that is lost by the carrier.
- If you paid a shipping fee on your original order for expedited, international or other shipping it is Non-Refundable even upon return of your order.
- Please note that returns may go back to a different location than they originated from. If you return an item to our warehouse in New York without a Return Authorization Number the cost we incur to ship the item to the manufacturer's warehouse on your behalf will be deducted from the amount of your credit, if any.
If the item cannot be made re-sellable you have the option of:
1. Paying to have the item delivered back to you.
2. Adjustment to credit for a 25% Disposal Fee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-371-2778 or 1-315-429-7112 to reach Customer Service. We are here to help!
Due to the large size of the Axiom Lassen Push Chair Size 4 the manufacturer requires a completed Measurement Chart to be submitted with each order. Please click here to download and print out the Measurement Chart. You can fax the chart to us at 888-492-5371 or email it to us at Orders@Adaptivemall.com.
Combining over 100 plus years of equipment experience for children with special needs, the designers at Adaptive Star have produced what is sure to be, a highly popular indoor/outdoor mobility system. The Axiom equipment line is an exceptionally designed series of pediatric special needs indoor/outdoor mobility push chairs that are capable of so much more than an average pushchair.
The Axiom Lassen Push Chair is different than the Axiom Improv & Endeavour Push Chairs because it has standard swivel front wheels. The Axiom Lassen provides a mobility solution that accommodates older children to join you and your family for many outdoor or indoor activities!
Designed for use as an indoor or outdoor mobility system, this pushchair easily glides through driveways, over curbs, and slightly bumpy terrain. The fully adjustable sun canopy shields from any angle and the sophisticated harness system aids with positioning as do the adjustable footwells. The Adaptive Star Axiom Lassen Push Chair allows you to G.O.M.A.D Go Out and Make a Difference!
The Axiom Lassen special needs all-terrain, indoor/outdoor mobility push chairs accommodate individuals from approximately 9 years old and a height of 50" (127 cm) to teenagers and adults approximately 64+" (163+ cm) in height. Maximum weight capacity is 250 lbs. A heavy-duty one-step adjustable H-harness is included to maximize trunk support while using the indoor/outdoor mobility push chair. The seat angle is also adjustable from 0 to 30 degrees of recline to provide additional head and trunk support for children with mild to moderate physical involvement.
Is this Product Right for You?
- LATEX-FREE indoor/outdoor mobility push chair
- Recommended for individuals 9 years old to adult
- Critical measurements: Thigh depth; Hip width; Back height to head
- Questions? Our therapists can help you with a proper fit. To start please click SIZING HELP and complete a simple form, or call us toll free at (800) 371-2778
Standard Features include:
- Lightweight frame
- Compact Single Action Fold
- Reclining seat adjustable to 30 degrees
- Quick release pneumatic mag rear wheels (2)
- Quick release pneumatic mag front swivel wheels (2)
- Hand brake with parking button
- Rear foot brake
- Height adjustable padded handle
- Recessed foot rest with side boards and feet straps. The material is easy to wipe clean.
- Metal fork tips
- Removable, breathable upholstery that is machine washable fabric ALSO reflective trim for safety (1000 Denier Phthalate free Polyester Fabric)
- Inside the seat pockets
- Seating area is lined with breathable wicking fabric
- Adjustable 5 point harness
- Safety wrist strap
- Firmness support in seat back and bottom both removable
- Seat is removable and machine washable
- Fully rotating Bubble sun canopy with mesh sunshade, side ventilation, & window
- Storage basket under the seat and is machine-washable and has a Cargo Capacity of 5 pounds
- Behind-the-seat zip pocket with key clip
- Water bottle holders (2)
- 5 year warranty for frame AND 1 year parts warranty
|Axiom Lassen Indoor/Outdoor Mobility Push Chair||Lassen
|Approximate User Age||9 to 12 years||12 to 15 years||15+ years|
|Approximate User Height||50-59" (127-150 cm)||59"-64" (150-163 cm)||64"+ (163+ cm)|
|Stroller Weight||34 lbs. (15.4 kg)||35 lbs. (15.9 kg)||38 lbs. (17.2 kg)|
|Seat Width||15" (38 cm)||18" (46 cm)||21" (53 cm)|
|Seat Depth||15" (38 cm)||15" (38 cm)||18" (46 cm)|
|Seat Back Height||28" (71 cm)||31" (80 cm)||33" (84 cm)|
|Head Height Clearance for Canopy||30" (76 cm)||33" (84 cm)||35" (89 cm)|
|Seat to Footrest||17" (43 cm)||17" (43 cm)||17" (43 cm)|
|User Weight Capacity||150 lbs. (68 kg)||200 lbs. (91 kg)||250 lbs. (113 kg)|
|Cargo Capacity||5 lbs. (2.26 kg)||5 lbs. (2.26 kg)||5 lbs. (2.26 kg)|
|Cargo Dimensions (LxWxH)||19"x15"x12" (48x38x30.5cm)||19"x15"x12" (48x38x30.5cm)||19"x15"x12" (48x38x30.5cm)|
|Handle Height Adjustment||37-45" (94-114 cm)||37-45" (94-114 cm)||37-45" (94-114 cm)|
|Overall Dimensions (LxWxAdjustableH)***||47"x24"x44" (119x61x112 cm)||47"x27"x44" (119x69x112 cm)||47"x30"x44" (119x76x112 cm)|
|Folded Dimensions w/o Wheels (LxWxH)||43"x19"x11"(114x48x28 cm)||43"x22"x11"(114x56x28 cm)||43"x25"x11"(114x63.5x28 cm)|
|Folded Dimensions w/ Wheels (LxWxH)||49"x24"x16" (124.5x61x48 cm)||49"x24"x16" (124.5x61x48 cm)||49"x24"x16" (124.5x61x48 cm)|
|Front Wheel Size
||6" EVA foam tires||6" EVA foam tires||6" EVA foam tires|
|Rear Wheel Size
|Stroller Frame Warranty||5 years||5 years||5 years|
|Soft Goods Warranty||1 year||1 year||1 year|
*** - PLEASE NOTE: The Axiom improv Push Chair is 44" tall for the Size 1.5 46" for the Size 2 and 48" tall for the Size 3. This can make navigating somewhat tricky for petite caregivers. The Overall Height with the Canopy in use is 44" 46" or 48" respectively. Adaptive Star can make custom modifications to the Push Chair for petite caregivers. If you are interested in learning more please call our Customer Service Team at #1-800-371-2778 for a quote.