Inspired by Drive Nimbo Walker
As long as the equipment is returned in new, re-saleable condition, within 30 days of the Return Authorization we will refund your original purchase cost without any re-stock fee!
**For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Some manufacturers will not permit returns on certain products. Please check with Customer Service if you have any questions.
There are certain things you must do in the event of a return.
1) Keep your original carton and packing materials for safe transport! Please carefully repack the items in their original packaging so they are secure and tight inside the box. Utilize any plastic bags that came with your order - they protect items from vibration during shipping.
2) Contact us within 30 days of the receipt of the products. Email us or call us for return instructions and a Return Authorization number.
You must have a Return Authorization number to ensure that your return is processed.
Some important notes about returns:
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. A refund will not be given on merchandise that is lost by the carrier.
- If you paid a shipping fee on your original order for expedited, international or other shipping it is Non-Refundable even upon return of your order.
- Please note that returns may go back to a different location than they originated from. If you return an item to our warehouse in New York without a Return Authorization Number the cost we incur to ship the item to the manufacturer's warehouse on your behalf will be deducted from the amount of your credit, if any.
If the item cannot be made re-sellable you have the option of:
1. Paying to have the item delivered back to you.
2. Adjustment to credit for a 25% Disposal Fee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to either email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-371-2778 or 1-315-429-7112 to reach Customer Service. We are here to help!
The Wenzelite Nimbo Walker is a Posterior Walker. The Posterior position places the walker behind the user as they stand and move. A Posterior Walker is designed to help users stand in an upright position.
The Nimbo Walker has standard features that help your user advance their walking skills without having to buy new equipment. One-Directional Rear Wheels prevent the walker from rolling backwards when the user is just learning to gain their balance while using the walker. This mechanism can be disengaged on the Nimbo Walker when it is no longer needed. The Front Wheel Swivel Lock keeps the walker moving in a straight line. This helps your user focus on learning to take steps with the walker and not worry about “steering” the Nimbo Walker. These locks can also be disengaged to allow for full freedom of movement when your user is ready for it. The Nimbo Walker is height adjustable to accommodate growth. To find the Nimbo Walker that is right for your user's special needs please review the “Size Chart” section below.
Is this Product Right for You?
- Handle Height adjusts up to 41”
- Up to 250 pound weight capacity
- Posterior Walker
- Questions? Our therapists can help you with a proper fit… to start please click SIZING HELP and complete a simple form, or call us toll free at (800) 371-2778
Standard Features include:
- Aluminum Frame
- Height Adjustable Frame for growth
- One-Direction Rear Wheel Mechanism can be engaged or disengaged
- Posterior Walker
- Soft rubber wheels – 4.5” Diameter in the front and 5” Diameter in the rear
- Swivel Wheel Lock Mechanism can be engaged or disengaged
- Latex-free handgrips
- Folds easily for transportation and storage
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer’s Warranty
|Nimbo Walker||Extra Small||Small||Medium||Large||Extra Large|
|19-25" (48.3-63.5 cm)||23-30.5" (58.4-77.5 cm)||28-35" (71.1-88.9 cm)||36-41" (91.4-104.1 cm)|
|Width Inside Handle Grip||13.5"
|Depth Opened at Base||20"
|Product Weight||9 lbs
|Weight Capacity||75 lbs
|Target Height||34-39" (86.4-99.1 cm)||39-49" (99.1-124.5 cm)||45-56" (114.3-142.2 cm)||54-68" (137.2-172.7 cm)||68-76" (172.7-193 cm)|
|Approximate Age||2 to 4
|4 to 8 years||6 to 11 years||10 to 18 years||18+ years|